0.2 ❥

| Reader's Point of View ❥|

Oikawa talked to his parents about it and they think it's a great idea! Turns out, Oikawa's parents talked to my parents about it and they said we can keep the house for ourselves! My parents made it official...they're staying in the UK...forever. Of  course I'm upset over that but living with Oikawa is like a dream come true.

You got dressed. Oikawa gave you his hoodie to wear. It smelled like his favorite cologne. You wore light blue faded skinny jeans. You put on white roshes. Then you put your (H/L) (H/C) in a messy bun. "There's my gorgeous princess." Oikawa said walking in your room.

You guys don't mind changing in front of each other, you do it all the time. He took off his shirt and put on a new one. He put on black skinny jeans with his outfit and black adidas.

"Oh I forgot to tell you." He said. "What is it?" You asked him. "My parents got me a new car for my birthday!" He said. "So you don't have the silver Altima anymore?" You asked. You liked that car. It had leather seats.

"Nope!" He said. "Well what kind is it?" You asked him. "You'll see!" He said. 

You guys walked outside with your backpacks on. It was a silver Audi S5! Oikawa got in the drivers seat. He rolled down the window and said, "get in princess we're going to school." He winked when he said it. "Oh whatever." You said getting in, laughing.

Oikawa's parents were kinda rich so they offered to pay our mortgage until we can get good paying jobs. I think I wanna be a (J/Y/W)...yeah, that'd be cool.

We were listening to the radio on the way to school, singing along to the songs we knew.

Oikawa turned off the music. "(Y/N)-San..." he said. "Yeah..?" You asked him as to why he turned he music off. "Your voice..." he started. "Yeah I know it's awful." You said. "No..." he said. "It's beautiful."

You smiled. "Will you sing a song for me?" Oikawa asked grinning at you like a fool. "Why?" You asked him.

"I'd just rather hear you then the radio." He said.

"Well, what do you want me to sing?" You asked.

"Hmm...how about 'Push it on me' by Trey Songz?" He asked.

"Sure!" You said.

After singing a couple songs for Oikawa, you get to school. He parked in his usual parking spots, the one for the volleyball team.

You got out of the car. Your and Oikawa's fingers intertwined as you held hands. "Aw they're so cute!" You heard one girl say.

There are these two girls...they aren't as pretty as you but yet they still get to you. They're the leaders and creators of the Oikawa Tooru Fan Club. OTFC for short.

Me and Oikawa have lockers next to each other. I was putting my backpack in my locker and getting out my Math textbooks when they came up to me.

I shut my locker, trying to ignore their presence. "Hey little whore." Jakayla said to me. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "Hey don't call her that! She's not a whore!" Oikawa said defensively.

"Oh my gosh! You have Oikawa under a spell! He'd never like an ugly skank like you!" Jakaylani said. They're twins.

"Jealous because he likes skanks and not some psychopathic hoes like you?" You asked smiling.

"Ugh! You're going to regret the day you were ever born!" They said to me running off crying.

I let out a loud sigh. "You okay?" Oikawa asked me.

"Not really." I said smiling. The bell for class rang.

"See you after class, Oikawa." You say walking away. "Wait you forgot something!" Oikawa called.

You weren't in the mood. You were crying inside. You could hear him running to you. "(Y/N) you forgot to-" he saw you crying.

You ran crying more. You ran upstairs to math still crying.

Oikawa was right behind you running. "(Y/N) STOP!" He yelled, grabbing your wrist.

You stopped running. "Oikawa...let me go...please." You beg, crying. "No. We're going home. Now." He said.

When you got in the car, you were thinking, "why am I crying? I don't usually care what they say about me. But today...it just hit a nerve." You wipe your tears as you say, "I'm fine, Oikawa."

"No you're not." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

You didn't argue. You know he was right. You've been feeling depressed lately. The only reason you aren't completely tore apart is because of him.