#150

I just realized that the Time Masters are probably the most diverse organisation in existence. The picked up orphans from across the Time Stream, and I bet you they didn't just pick up American and British little street rats either.

Time Masters of a thousand different colours, races, languages, ethics, sexuality, genders, where in both training and by peers things like that don't matter. Hell, I could see the High Council taking orphans of people who are interbred with aliens and other magical creatures.

I could totally see Time Masters actually building little places where people could practise their separate religions; as long as it didn't effect their mission they had no problem with it.

Cadet's actively learning about world history, people, and times, not just in classes but by other trainee's of their different homes and places or origins. But the lessons were always jam packed with information about the diversity of the world.

And if orphans could remember, and were given permission, they would go back to the time and place they were born to celebrate huge milestones for their lands.

(There's still a story of a bunch of Canadian born Cadet's who returned from the celebration of Canada's 150th year as a country towing behind them dozens of merchandise, including maple leaf scarfs and mittens, beaver and wolf stuffed animals, maple syrup, and there are even rumours that there was a live moose smuggled on board their ship)

A) Because I am all for diversity, equality, equity, and the right to be who you are (SO NO HATE).

B) I was officially obligated to do the Canadian reference specifically after @cakeloverk reminded me that this is Canada's 150th year as a country. All the love from the British, dear friends!