Discussion #9 (it's been so long!)

*Blinks*

*Blinks more*

...

*Begins violently sobbing* 

---

Spoilers for episode 2x09 "Raiders of the lost Art" (Get it? Yeah, puns are cool)

---

-*SCREAMS* RIP RIP RIP OH MY GOD NO IS GETTING HURT NO WHY NO THIS IS NOT A NICE ONE BIT!

-Now that looks like the Spear of Destiny!

-"Angels and Ministers of Grace... Defend us..." That line is going to be so freaking important to the plot later on just you watch.

-Only like two minutes in and we've seen Rip get thrown up to the roof of the ship, reveal that he's hiding arguably the most powerful weapon in history under his freaking floorboards, shut down Gideon, and then touch the Time Drive for god knows what reason while saying some ominous prayer shit. Like... if that's not the most Rip Hunter entrance you've ever seen-!

- "You're my best friend. I love you man." *Clears throat, then leans into microphone*  *whispers* ...Coldwave is confirmed *world explodes*

-Mick you're asking a person, who specializes in basically doing Nuclear things like blowing up atoms and stuff, to fix your head... do you see your logic flaw here?

- NATE OH MY GOD

- Are you telling me it took them a month to figure out that two amulets who look painfully alike with painfully similar origins and materials are actually one thing?

-Look I know that the Roman thing is a part of the bible (I think it is right?) but when you have Arthur Darvill in the same show everything that's Roman is a not so subtle reference, admit it okay?

-"...in exchange for Grey's life. Anyone of us would have done it." "Would Rip?" BOY HE JUMPED THE CLOSEST THING HE HAD TO HOME IN FRONT OF A BOMB AND THEN WILLINGLY SACRIFICED HIMSELF TWICE FOR ALL OF YOU SO YOU COULD GET TO SAFETY DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE SAY THAT HE WOULDN'T DO WHAT YOU DID SARA!

- Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn are almost acting like real friends here and... it's kinda cool actually?

-Sara: "I prefer Holy Lance." Nate: "Can't imagine why." I JUST DIED.

-Caspar Crump is probably not happy with some of these lines.

-I take it as a personal insult that Rip is no longer British.

-"Glad your reputation for dry humour is well earned." We all are Damien.

-"Oh my god... It's Rip!" "Don't worry, we've got you Rip!" Awww they care!

-Jax is literally getting his ass whooped by a panicking movie director with a rolled up paper script; I don't know whether to laugh or face palm.

- I cringed watching the fight scene. Like the choreography was way too obvious, and that scream at the end from Rip(?) literally made me stop and hold my head in my hands.

- "Rip has the Spear of Destiny." No one reacts about him having the most powerful weapon in the universe because it's Rip Hunter and they're probably use to this shit by now.