#100! (First one shot and thank you)

Okay I'm really sorry for how long this is, and the late publish, and how the beginning is a little irrelevant but stick with me. 

So instead of choosing one scene to do I ended up doing multiple mini-scenes for each member of the team, some longer then others. Also the timeline is a little screwy, and I end up in both the past, present, and hopefully future...?... of the Legends Team. 

Yes, it's painfully sad, but the ending is better, trust me. 

---

Stitched up hearts

A heart is a broken little thing.

It's made up of singular points, wearily put together with a fine thread of life, precious and as easily cut apart as paper. It's impossible to make an unbreakable heart; sure you might reinforce it with a slight thicker thread, or extra pieces of love and friendship. But one day your heart is going to look at something, a person, a choice, a tool, and decide 'yes, this is the thing that is going to ruin me.'

The little broken heart falls apart, and sometimes the life thread comes off completely. Afterwards the paper pieces fall into the water of the abyss, and it dissolves, forever to be lost and never put together again.

Some are quick enough to see the heart of another breaking; they come up and with their own thread, share a little to stitch it up again. Most aren't sadly, and many have to either stitch their own hearts alone or simply no longer have the strength to pick up the needle. 

No one knows what the scissors that cut the thread are made up of... no one but the one who made the scissors. There are a few known materials for them though.

---

Vengeance

---

The Time Masters could never seem to leave this damn team alone, could they?

The group was gathered around the control table, bruised and bloodied. They'd just come back from a fight with a couple of said Time Masters, and this time the bounty group hadn't been messing around. Having taken information from the last bounty hunters this little 'Scoping Team', as Ray had so gallantly named them, were prepared to deal with the Legends.

The discussion had turned to why the Scoping Team had so much information on them when Mick said it.

"Maybe it was Boba Fett-"

Snip, Snap

There are several sharp looks up at that, uneasy glances shared between everyone. Sara stops patching up her knife wound, Kendra's eyes widen, Ray shifting uncertainly beside her. The two halves of Firestorm look down, Rip's hands tighten on the edge of the table, and Snart instinctively grabs unto his gun a little stronger.

Mick stop's in the middle of his sentence, staring down at the images on the screen before him. He grows unnervingly quiet, blinking a few times as he processes what he just says.

Something pounds fiercely inside of him, and for a second he feels that old, hateful anger grow in him. His eyes darken, his fists clench, and he doesn't meet anyone's eyes. Memories wash over him, and he remembers the fury, the pain of being condition, the cold, cold feeling of armour around him. The Time Master had known just how to use the anger in him, how to twist him into a blind rage, and the scars of that haven't left because suddenly he needs to see someone's blood on his hands...