Hikaru one-shot

So one of my fans that really liked my Kaoru and Hikaru one-shot requested for a Hikaru one-shot and so I thought it’d be fun. I’ve had this good idea in my head for one forever! I hope you guys like it. Cheers for xXFuriNoHimeXx :)

Name: Fujii Naomi

Age: 14

Background: Fujii’s lives in an average rich family, although their business is slightly low in communities. (Which means Kyoya doesn’t really have interest in their business to look it up on his computer.) She has moved each and every year since she was very young, her parents always feels some kind of need to moving to a better house.

Note: this will take place when they’re in middle school

--------Story start---------

Everyone says the Hitachiin brothers are total jerks, that all they care about is themselves. Whenever I see them they’re always with each other and no one else. From all the stories I hear, you would think I would ignore them like the rest of the class. However, it’s the opposite I’ve become attracted to one of them, Hikaru Hitachiin.

I had only started Ouran academy a year ago. It happened in the middle of 7th so I was in 8th grade now. Right in the middle of spring too. The cherry blossom trees were blooming with such wonderful colors to show. If they planted some cherry blossom trees here I’m sure it would complement the school’s color.

It’s almost been a year now and I’m running out of time. In less than a few days my parents and I will be moving like we always do each and every year. It’s been like that for as long as I could remember it. They hadn’t even thought of asking me for my opinion too. Most of the time, I’m usually ok with moving to places, I just go with it. But this time is different and it’s because of him.

Hikaru needs to know how I feel for him. If I don’t tell him, I’ll with the regret for the rest of my life. This will be my last day here at Ouran. The letter wrapped in my hands was delicately held to my chest. I looked into our home room and saw no one was there. I quickly made my way over to the two desks and stopped. These were Hikaru and Kaoru’s desks. Uncertainty crossed my features. I had never been able to figure out which twin was which, no one did. At the moment, I was worried I could get them mixed up and the letter be sent to Kaoru instead. That would just be embarrassing.

Ring!~

Crap I don’t have much time. I made a silent prayer and stuck the letter in the left desk. Quickly I sat down in my own desk and watched as each student came through the door. A small blush formed on my cheeks when the two familiar red heads came in. They sat in the front of the class while I sat in the back.

Throughout the whole day I couldn’t concentrate at all. My nerves were setting me on edge and I’m sure I failed my math test I was doing. I hope he comes to the meeting place today.

The final bell rang ending the school day for everyone. A lot of students were heading off to their club activities. I was waiting outside hidden under a corridor. He was suppose to be here ten minute ago. Is he not going to show up? I’ve heard rumors from other girls that they’re cruel to them when they confess. I hope that doesn’t happen to me or is it? Am I being stood up right now for their own amusement?

 “Sorry I kept you waiting.”

I brought my head up and came face to face with Hikaru. My cheeks turned rosy red. This is it. I can’t screw this up. I’m going to say everything here and now.

“Hikaru-“

“Sorry but I’m Kaoru.”

Oh no, I should’ve made sure it was Hikaru’s desk before ever dropping that letter in. I took a step back and bowed.