"What is that?" I said and Cameron smiles.

"When my girlfriend hasn't listened to the song I did for her" he says and I look down. "Melanie... last night was stupid. I shouldn't be mad at that. I shouldn't even be mad at all. The whole Rachel thing... she's my manager babe. I know she screwed up and she's been rude to you but she apologized and she knows better now. I won't have her disrespect you ever again because you mean so much to me" he says and I bite my lip and look at him. "Please don't be mad at me... I brought you food" he says holding up a bag from In-N-Out. I smile and walk away from the door and he comes in. Thank the lord he brought food. I go and sit on the couch and Cameron sits next to me handing me my food. Cameron stares at me and smiles.

"What?"

"How can food make you more happy than I can?" he says and I laugh. Cameron leans forward and grabs my wrapper then grabs a pen.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He starts to write something on the wrapper then tears it off and looks at me.

"We fight too much and that needs to change"

"You're telling me..." I said looking at him. He gets up and goes to a bag by the counter that had two boxes. He walks over to me putting the boxes down. I just stare at him confused.

"Every time we have an argument we have got to get a piece of paper, write down what you love about that person and put it in their box" he says putting the piece of paper in a box near me. I smile and look at him.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Can't say"

"Then what's the point if I can't read it?"

"How about this? When we are away from each other... you're aloud to read one note. That's it" he says and I smile at him. I lean forward and grabbed the pen and the left over wrapper and wrote down what I love about Cameron Dallas.

I love the way you smile

I fold the paper and stick it in his box. He smiles at me and leans forward to kiss me.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I said.

"Moving on to the next issue..." he says and I look at him concerned. "What do you want for your birthday my queen?" he asked and I laugh.

"Nothing, I'm happy with everything" I said.

"I'm serious Mel" he says grabbing my hand.

"I just want us to be together... at all times" I laugh and he stares at me.

"Your wish is my command" he says pulling me into his arms.

"Except in about an hour, I have a photo shoot to go to" I said and we laugh.

"Well that leaves me 59 minutes to hold you" he said kissing my forehead.

******

"Have you seen your mom yet?" Jasmine said as we drive to the photo shoot.

"No I haven't" I said staring out the window.

"What the hell? You know she gave birth to you, right?"

"I just came back from being in that horrible house. I've been busy non-stop and I'm tired... I'll see her when I see her. Or if she even wants to see me"

"Why would you say that?"

"She hates Cameron"

"The boy did break your heart"