Chapter Four

"We're easily entertained." Venus says, shrugging. "Now, let's go get some Panda."

__________________________

Venus

We exited my car and walked into the mall, heading straight to the food court. We get in line at Panda Express and pop my earphones in, ignoring the world.

"Louis!" I hear Emily squeal, I look over as she tackles Louis with a hug. They are so cute.

I was minding my own business when I felt someone slap my bum, in instinct, I turned around and slapped the person. Not bothering to acknowledge who it was.

"Ouch! Geez, Venus." Harry whined, holding his cheek.

I glare at him and Allison pulls me away "Just go get your food and we'll leave." She says. I sigh and nod, ordering my usual. We pay for our food and walked away, only to be followed by Harry. And oh, lovely, he brought Niall along.

"Hey Ve." Harry says.

"Leave me alone." I said sternly.

"Whoa, calm down Ve. Just saying 'hi'"

"Go away Harry." I said sternly.

"Damn, fiesty." Niall remarked.

"Do-" I was cut off by a little girl giggling and exclaiming the word 'Run faster Nathie! Run faster!' I turn around and saw Nathaniel with a little girl on her shoulders running around.

"Nate!" Allison squeals and immediately her facial expression changed "What the hell was that? I'm turning girly. Ew."

Nathaniel turns our way and smiles "Oh hey Ally, and err Venus. And other girl I don't know." He says, refering to Emily.

"Emily." Emily said.

"Emily, right." Nathan said, nodding. "Knowing Ashley she would probably be in Starbucks or Victoria's Secret."

I look over at Niall, clearly making a plan. He whispers something to the Harry and Louis. Then out of nowhere, they snatched our food right out of our hands and ran away, towards where Starbucks would be. Oh no they don't. I chased after them, Allison caught up with me and smiled at me.

"Where's Em?" I ask. Looking to my right, finding an empty space where she should be.

"You've known Emily since 8th grade, you should know she doesn't run fast and she takes long breaks." Allison says.

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice shouted. I look over where the voice was coming from and spotted Lizzy a couple of yards away. Her smile faded when it dawned on her that we were running "Where are you guys going?"

"Food. Stolen. Boys. Starbucks." I simply stated. Lizzy and I share this telepathic thing that the stupidest things make sense.

She nodded and realized someone was missing "I better go get Emily." She says, running behind us.

Me and Allison continued to run towards the Starbucks Café, which honestly wasn't so far away I don't know why it took so long. I looked around, shamelessly screaming out Ashley's name. This mall was used to me and Lizzy screaming all the time. I remember that one time we met up with Emily here and we shamelessly shouted her own name. Blimey, I'm getting out of topic. Did I seriously just say blimey? I've been watching too much Doctor Who. Anyways, Ashley was nowhere in sight. Lizzy and Emily have finally caught up with us.

"Can't find her anywhere." Allison said. Then at that moment me and Emily looked at each other and did some telepathic thing, just like Lizzy and I, and our inner white girl's clicked.