Wake Up!!

Frisk was in a pit of darkness but she wasn't scared. She had been in a pit of darkness before, it always happened before Chara had given her another memory of her sins or should she say their sins. Frisk was waiting. Waiting for another dream of pain scream and cry as she killed everyone. But nothing came. She shouted," Chara I'm waiting what are you going to throw at me this time!!" Silence. The darkness began to swirl and suddenly light. There was a tree, was she in a forest? A clearing, she looked around and what she spotted she didn't expect. Two children both girls. Frisk knew one of them it was herself playing with a taller girl was an inch taller than her maybe two. Frisk look a the girl trying to make her face give...nothing just a blur. Frisk now realized this wasn't a dream it was a memory of before she fell. Before she met the monsters. The room swirled again. Now she was in a dark room. Light what the__ the wall was crumbling, The place was falling apart! Frisk was frozen in fear someone pushed her toward the exit screaming "FRISK RUN FAR AWAY I'LL FIND YOU I PROMISE!" Frisk saw the same girl using magic holding a barrier keeping a group from coming after Frisk. The building crumbled to the ground with a large BOOM! The girl was knocked out being dragged away by a tall man. The others chasing after her when she tripped and was falling for what seemed like her death. Darkness. So that's how she got to the underground. It had been a mystery to her and the others for years. But why now, why was her memory gone in the first place, who was that girl, why did she protect her, the list of questions went on and on. {Frisk Frisk FRISK PLEASE WAKE UP} Where was this coming from."FRISK!!" "I'm here," she called! Slowly she opened her eyes.

CLIFFHANGER HA SUFFER!!!

****************************************************************

Authors Note Hoi, guys thanks for reading my fanfic so far I hoped you liked I worked really hard on it! If you're here then you read my warning from earlier, if you didn't read it then please do. Cause if you become messed up in the head not my fault! well bye for now!

-The Raconteuse