"Daddy, please?"

****************************************************************************
Hey guys. So how are you liking it so far? Good? Not good? Please comment and tell me.

Love ya like a friend.

BlizzardBro123 Comment>Follow<Like

****************************************************************************

Alex's POV...

Ring around the Rosie's...
A pocket full of posies...
Ashes, ashes...
We all fall...

... Down...

"Ahhh!!!" I scream, "Mommy, Help!?! Hurry, hurry..."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sierra's POV...

"OK, so what do we do if the police come?" I hear a voice. It intrudes my dream. I have a feeling they won't talk if I'm listening, so I keep my eyes closed and listen.

"We tell the police that we are two brothers on a trip and Alice and Sierra are our girlfriends. And that Alex and Braydon our are adopted kids. OK? You got that?" It's johns voice...

::Bang, Bang, Bang::

"Police, Open up!!!" I hear a mans voice.

"Oh sh*t..." Dakota curses under his breath.

"Hurry, we need to get back to the house so that we can gather up everyone!! Hurry!!" John actually is thinking for once?

"What about Sierra???"

"What about her?"

::Bang, Bang, Bang::

This time, its not the police its a gun. As I open my eyes I see where that gun was pointed at. I feel a pain in my shoulder and I see something stained on my shirt...

Lots of it...

Blood!!!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Unknown POV...

I hear gunshots. I hear a scream. A girls scream. Cr*p...

"Officer Luke... We have the girl named Alice and her two children named Alex and Braydon. Alex and Braydon are being shipped too the hospital by helicopter... They are both in critical..."

I quickly open the door to the small shed and look around there is nobody in here except the girl named Sierra? I grab her and carry be fro the helicopter the two boys escaped.

D*mn

"This is Officer Luke, I have Sierra in the helicopter. She will have to go to the critical room as well."

"Great job Officer Luke. Meet back a point A27H211AND "

"Yes mam."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

John's POV...

" Great job Officer Luke. Meet back a point A27H211AND " The lady on the phone says.

"Yes mam." Officer Luke states. F*ck the police.(I actually love the police. No harm done. Sorry if I upset anyone. BlizzardBre123)

They always take everything from me!!!

But, Alice is mine..

I will get her back, Even if I have too kill a couple people first.

Starting with Officer Luke

::Bang, Bang, Bang::

****************************************************************************

Hope you like

Plz...

Comment>Follow<Vote

****************************************************************************