John

****************************************************************************
Hey guys hope u like this new chapter :p

****************************************************************************

Alice's POV

So, his name is Austin, he is 16 and he's super hot he has dirty blond hair and dreamy blue eyes. But I can tell I won't like his brothers.

"Alice, go get ready. My brother and his friends expect you to look hot, so go get ready. You have dresses in your closet and you have makeup in the bathroom. Get it, got it, good!" with that he leaves me in my room to get ready.

I put on a short red dress and some red lipstick and a little mascara. Then all of a sudden I see a small window in the bathroom. I open the window and try to climb out. Then I hear the door open. And then Austin walks in.

He is see's me trying to get out the window and then grabs me and pulls me back inside. I start to cry and he just grabs me and pulls me up the stairs. In, what I'm guessing is the living room, i see a boy that looks almost identical to Austin and 2 other boys. I see the shock on there face and then a boy who looks 19 comes and kisses me. I try to scream but all of the boys just laugh at me, well all except for Austin.

"Guys, come on, you just met her. Tell her your names. By the way her name is Alice." Austin is too sweet, talking for me.

"My name is John, I'm Austin's brother and your worst nightmare." I am surprised about, how much Austin and John look so identical. John just has that evil look.

"My names Harry. I hope that we get to know each other. Actually, I know we will get close." Harry winks at me. He has lots of muscles but, still he's very skinny.

"And then there's little old me" omg he is soooo hot!!! He has blond hair and the flip he also has the smirk that means he's up to something. "My names Dakota, it is very nice to meet you Alice. I love your dress."

I walked into the kitchen and saw a door leading outside!! I can escape!! I open the window and jump through it.

****************************************************************************

John's POV

I see the girl, Alice and know I want her, need her. I smile and she smiles back. I see Alice go into the kitchen and see my chance. when is walk in cold air hits me. It's so cold in here. Then I see why ... Alice is escaping, through the kitchen window!! I open the front door and tell the guys I'm going for a walk. I see Alice running down the street and screaming help.

", there's nothing around these parts. Nobody's gonna here you!" I yell and she turns and looks at me. "Yeah right, like I'm going to stop running from the guy who helped kidnapped me!" That's it, she's officially crossed the line!!! I start sprinting down the street after her, I grab her by the waist and spin her around so I can her. The poor dear is crying. Like I care. That's where and when it happens!

****************************************************************************

Hey guys!! how do you like the story so far. I need some names for a new character it may be a boy or a girl so give me both. thxs and follow/vote/comment.

****************************************************************************