[4] Accidental Pregnancy; The Hospital Made The Mistake, Yet ii Have to Suffer it.

Kae, so what happen when she got pregnant is that, she fell asleep. A drug was injected into her, like a needle and that's all she felt, and the doctor shook her awake when she was done. :P

------------------

Chapter 4

It's been two months since the entire school found out I was pregnant. I was now 3 months pregnant and I still don't know who the father is. Alistair, Ash, Asher, & Adeline have been extremely supportive. I had been kicked out of school; considering that I was a whore and no one wanted me there. And the principal who was also a single mother had been forced to kick me out by the parents. I haven't seen my mother in 2 months either. Nor have I seen my uncle. I think they've moved and left me here to suffer. I wasn't actually suffering, sure the big stomach was a turn off. And then again, I couldn't graduate but I still had my friends. And today was my first check-up, Alistair was coming with me, since he had a car, and he was allowed to ditch. He came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I stumbled out and grabbed his hand.

We walked over towards the counter.

"Uhm, appointment for Ms. Aimee Destine." I spoke to the woman at the counter.

"Oh yes, follow me." she lead us to the sonography room and told me to lay down on the bed. She told me to lift up my shirt and then she put some kind of gooey jelly on my stomach, it was cold.

"Hmm... there you are." She said. pointing at the screen. She turned to Alistair. "Are you the father?" He blushed and shook his head.

"We actually don't know who the father is..." I trailed off, stuttering. Allister came over and held my hand.

"That's alright hun." She smiled. "Teenage pregnancy occur quite a lot, its okay." She scribbled a number on a notepad and handed it to me. "I'm one of the teenage pregnancy teens, call me incase you need anything at all." She smiled

"I have a question..." I whispered, she looked at me, asked me to continue. "Is there... anyway to be pregnant without having sex...?"

"Well the only other way would be to have sperm injected into you..?"

"How..?"

"Well we do it at this hospital. It basically an injection of sperm into your.."

"OH. Okay, thank you." She continued to look at the screen she squinted and then smiled, but didn't say anything. She printed out the copies and turned to leave.

"WAIT is there anyway.. I could..." I looked down and whispered, "find the father."

"You could try the paternity test." I looked up surprised.

"great where do I buy it?" she laughed, "You cant buy it, its done at the hospital. A DNA paternity test can be performed accurately before a child is born through amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling.

"That's awesome, can you do it now?" I asked hopefully.

"I can preform it, but the sampling wont be tested till Monday. Because our lab is closed."

"That's fine." I replied, eagerly.

"Alright follow me." I grabbed my purse and Alistair's hand following the middle age women to find my unborn child's father.