Chapter 2

JESSICA'S POV

I woke up feeling very overwhelmed and like someone has been staring at me while I'm sleeping. I am on the second floor so there is no way someone can possibly be staring at me.

I heard some noises coming from outside so I stood up and went to my window, my curtain was half open so I just peeked out, but I saw nothing so I closed it and decided to go down stairs for some fridge water. I silently walk down the stairs not wanting to wake my sister. Once I reached the kitchen I switched on the light and walked over to the fridge. I opened it and stuck my head in hoping I might find some late night snacks, there was some cheese but I hate morning cheese breath, and also there was no leftovers so I just grabbed a bottle of water. Just as I closed the fridge the corner of my eye caught a figure standing right next to my,

I jumped in horror as I fixed my eyes on whatever it was. "Jasmine?!! What the hell, don't sneak up on me like that"

She laughed till there was no more air left in her lungs. "I am so s-sorry" She tried to catch her breath.

"Why you up" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep" she scratched her head as she opened the fridge. "You hungry"

"Yeah, kind of"

"Well mcDonald are open 24/7 so I'll order us a burgers and chips"

"I'd like that but I have school tomorrow and need to get some sleep"

"Jess!! You slept over 12 hours, You slept since five yesterday. besides, there's only 3 hours left till school, so we can just watch some movies until than"

"3 hours left? What time is it?"

"5:58"

"Oh ok" I scratched my head. "I guess it's fine then"

"Great, I'll order"

~~~

The rest of the morning went quick. Well that's because I fell asleep on the couch. I got ready and was now on my way to pick Kim up.

Once i picked Kim up we talked about random stuff on our way to school. When we finally searched school I parked my car. I made sure I had everything before getting out. Once I locked up we started walking over to school and just as I entered the building a guy named Chris bumped into me hard enough causing me to stumble back out the door, and I'm sure he did it on purpose. Me and Chris don't get along well.

"Watch where you're going ass face" I yelled.

"Oh look what we got here! Jess the les!

"Get a cure" his friends said.

"Oh, the cure is right here" He pointed down to he's pants. "Maybe I should give you some"

"Fuck you Chris" I tried to pass him but he pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

They all laughed while pointing their fingers at me.

I jumped up, feeling my blood boiling, without thinking I throw a punsh hitting him right in the nose.

"Aahhhu.... you bitch, you broke my nose" he held his nose as the blood poured out.

"You asked for it asshole" Kim yelled.

But then the principal came bursting out the double door. "Jessica!!! Office!!" He pointed "Now!!" He yelled.

"Great" I muttered.

I was sitting in the office waiting for the principal. Then he came in and went to sit at he's desk in front of me.

"Jessica, this was your final warning"