26

We arrived. I felt like I couldn't move, like I was glued to this seat. I was finally home. I somehow managed to get out and grab my bags. I smiled. Like Lin said, it was way warmer here. I slowly followed Lin inside. It was super fancy, but some how cozy at the same time. I assume Vanessa was at work or something, since I didn't see or hear her. "Well Maddie, let me direct you to your room." Lin smiled. I followed him into my new room. It was way bigger than my old one, it even had a bathroom! I smiled. I put my bag to the side and looked around.

Lin had left to his room to unpack. I did the same, as in unpacking. I decided where all of clothes were going and proceeded to out them away. I was finished fast. I left my necklace and pictures of mom and dad in there, no idea why. I slid the suitcase under the bed. I felt the blanket of my bed, super fluffy and comfy. I wanted to hop on the bed but I decided to look around.

As soon as you walk out of my room there is a hallway, leading to the living room. It was super nice. The living room was connected to the kitchen and dining room. Lins room was by the kitchen. I looked around, snooping every corner. I was walking around but stopped when I heard stepping behind me. It was to quiet to be a humans. I looked over to see a dog! It was so cute and little. "Aww!" I spoke as I pat its head. I went to my knees and continued to pet the dog. I read her collar "Tobillo." I read out loud. I smiled and pat her even more.

Lin walked out to see me playing with tobillo. "Tobillo is such a cute name!" I spoke as tobillo wandered over to her owner. "Heh yeah." He replied, petting her head.
(Quick A/N, I made this before the photoshop thing with Tobi started so it just made everything better XD)
"Are you hungry or anything?" Lin asked. "No, I'm pretty good for a while." I answered. That was mostly a lie, but when I go to someone's house, I usually wait until dinner or lunch or any sort of meal. I walked around. I could feel Lin walking behind me. I ended up just walking to my room. I plugged in my laptop and went into skype. I instantly got a Skype call from Jason and Von. I answered quickly and Jason and Von's faces appeared on the screen.

"Heyyyy!" Von said. I laughed. "How is it?" Jason asked. "Amazing!" I replied. "Have you replaced us yet?" Von asked. "No one could ever replace you." I laughed. "Stop lying." Jason added, causing me to laugh more. We kept on chatting and chatting, until I heard the door open

Moms home.

Hey, what's up... We just hit 900, and that's way to much, I can't make another chapter called Celebration Time again, so just calm down for a few chapters