Chapter #4

Alright guys this is the 4th chapter i hope you guys like it! but updates may come a little slower meaning instead of me updating every day I might have to start updating every other day because of school but hopefully we don't have school again tomorrow and we already don't have school on Friday. Anyways, moving on to the chapter.

Saraih's POV: 

Telling my parents I got expelled wasn't easy at all. Both my mom and dad were already on tip because them arguing so of coarse I got yelled at.

After my mom got done lecturing me she went and did something on her computer and about a hour later she called me downstais.

"Ok Saraih tomorrow you'll be going to a new school it's called Tappahannock University High and your father will be dropping you off. I'm telling you this now, if you get in trouble again there will be consequences." She said.

"Yeah, ok" I responded.

I don't wanna go to a new school. All that meant was new drama, fake people etc. I'm really gonna miss Taylor, Madison and Sierra. We only had a few months of school left and Mrs. Johnson just had to expel me. She ruined my whole plan of graduating with my friends.

For the rest of the night I text Maddy, Si, and Tay in a group chat telling them what happened and just talking until I fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING:

_____________________

"Saraih get up it's time for school. Oh and I forgot to tell you that this school has an uniform so get those cargos out your closet and that red collared shirt and we'll go shopping for more school clothes after you get out of school." She said then walked out of my room.

Are you serious!? a uniform!? Hell no. I put my phone on charge then got into the shower. After I got out of the shower I did my hygiene . I walked into my room and pulled out my Khaki cargo pants and the red long sleeve collared shirt. I went over to the mirror and put my curly hair up into a ponytail and gelled down my edges. I put on a little bit of mascara and a little bit of Mac red lipgloss. I put on my gold chain and gold charm bracelet then put on my Timberlands. I grabbed my phone off charge and my bookbag and walked downstairs. I put on my coat, scarf and gloves then grabbed my keys.

My mom pulled me into a hug and said "Behave yourself Saraih and call me if there's any trouble. Your dad is outside waiting for you in the car. Love you."

"Ok love you too." I said walking out of the door

I got into the car and got onto my phone.

"Well goodmorning to you too" My dad said starting the car and driving off.

"Goodmorning dad" I answered

We arrived at the school in 20 minutes.

"Alright babygirl, have a good day love you." My dad said as I got out the car.

"Love you too" I said grabbing my bookbag and shutting the car door.

I walked into the school and followed the signs to the office.

"Hi, my name is Saraih Jenkins. I'm new here and I came to get my schedule." I said to the Secretary sitting behind the desk.

"Oh yes, Miss Jenkins here's your schedule" She said handing me my schedule.

"Thank you" i said smiling then walking out of the office.

I looked at my schedule and went to my locker.

I put my bookbag in my locker and got what I needed for first hour - Trigonometry.

I walked into the class and sat in a seat close to the back of the classroom. Once everyone got into the classroom and settled down the teacher - Mrs. Baker began to teach.

This girl sat next to me. She had medium length blackhair, she was brownskin, semi-short, and she was skinny but she had curves if that makes since.

"Hi, my name is Keirra. I'm guessing your new here because I've never seen you." She said sticking out her hand for me to shake.

I shook her hand and said, "Yeah I'm new here and my name's Saraih."

"Oh that's cool and I like your name it's pretty" She said

"Thanks" I said smiling

_______________________________________________________________________________

After 4 classes it was time for lunch.

I wasn't that hungry so I just bought some chips and looked for somewhere to sit.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw Kierra asking me to come over to her table.

I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hey girl" She said

She really seemed like cool people but I wasn't trusting her just yet.

After a few minutes of us talking a tall, light skin boy with tattoos from his neck down came over to the table. He had a nice haircut and even though we were in uniform he looked nice.

"Hey ma, I'm Chris I saw you over here looking all cute so I came over to ask what's your name?" He said talking to me

I laughed and blushed a little and told him my name.

"Chris! leave people alone damn! with your yellow ass!" Kierra said rolling her eyes

"Man Kierra you always be trynna go wassup" He said laughing

"Man, shut the fuck up Chris" She said laughing and getting on her phone.

"Anyways, like I was saying your cute and I'm guessing your new here so I was wondering if I could get your number you know so I can tell you about the school and stuff" Chris said

"Yeah sure" I said laughing

He handed me his phone and I put my number in.

I'm not gonna lie he was very cute but I wasn't sure about him just yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day I got Kierra's number and went to my locker. I got out my stuff, said bye to Kierra and went outside to look for my dad's car.

I saw his car, walked over and got in.

"Hey, how was your day?" he asked pulling off

"It was actually good. I met some new people" I said smiling thinking about Chris.

"That's good. Well I'm gonna drop you off at the mall because your mom is waiting there for you" He said

"OK" I said back

He dropped me off and met up with my mom then we walked in and began looking for school clothes.

Ok guys this chapter is actually kind of long and I'm proud of myself because it took me a while to write and type this! I might do another chapter tonight but no promises because I still have to do my homework since I'm not sure if I have school tomorrow. Don't forget to comment,follow,and vote. Some questions that can be answered in the comments will be listed below.

What do you think about this new boy Chris?

What do you think about Kierra?

Do you think Saraih's friends will be mad about her making new ones?

- XOXO T- Breezy