Choke Me Daddy

"Hump me fuck me daddy better make me choke" is being played in the club at the moment. I look around with a drink in my hand looking to see who I could take home. So many beautiful people tonight.

You see there's this one girl that has my attention. Though she's the boss's girlfriend he's like forty. He's a drug dealer and I'm the pussy stealer. See what I did there damn I'm corny. (😂)

There up in the V.I.P. Section and I see she gets out of the area to go to the bar. I walk up behind her and whisper into her ear for only her to hear.

"Follow me I could save you from that bastard" I say looking around drinking to not make it so obvious. "Why should I trust you " she says looking over her shoulder.

"Because I could give you a life that you desire the most. I know I could treated you better then he can and save you from this hell your living. " she nods .. well that was easy?

"Meet in the parking lot in five" she walks away and sways her hips while the music is loud and the people around me are jumping and grinding to drunk to even give a damn.

|Ten minutes pass|

I've been waiting here for about ten minutes or so. She still hasn't appeared starting to make me worry. Then I hear a door shut around the corner and see the raven haired girl come into sight out of breath.

"Sorry took so long was hard to convince him that I needed to use the bathroom." I nod opening the passenger seat for her. Her hopping in with her hand bag me waking around getting into the driver seat . Starting up the car hearing the engine come to life . I pull out and we're off to the highway.

|Three hours later|

We pull up to my secluded mansion me parking the car killing the engine

We pull up to my secluded mansion me parking the car killing the engine. Hopping out opening her door.

"You know I never got your name" she raises her eyebrow looking at me .

"Names Y/N how about yourself"

"Lauren" mhm such a beautiful name she better get use to this house though. Since she's going to be living with me.

✂️Couple minutes later✂️

I was giving Lauren a tour of the house and we ended in my bedroom having our tongues down each others throat. There might have been a couple drinks here and there. Since we stopped in my mini bar area.

"Can I try something with you Lauren" I say kissing her exposed chest. Hearing her heavy breathing. She nods letting me know to continue. I take her hand and we walk down a long hallway.

As we get closer to the end of the hallway

As we get closer to the end of the hallway. Lauren's hand squeezes mine every once in a while. "You aren't going to kill me right?" She questions obviously nervous about the whole situation.

"Of course not princess just going to give one hell of a night to remember" I smirk while we reach the end of the hallway. We make a right leading us behind the curtain revealing another door. I take the key out and unlock it , but before I open it I look back.

"This is the part I should've done earlier , but do you accept in being my submissive?" I look at her she licks her lips taking a second to think about it.

She nods waiting for me to open the door. I turn around pushing the door revealing my sex dungeon. I have all sorts of stuff from whips to different handcuffs. You name it I have it.

She is shocked with the sight in front of her. "Holy shit" she mumbles. "I'm not going to hurt you Lauren. I'm going to please you as much as I can. Remember I'm in charge but if there's something you don't like. Feel free to tell me to stop." I look at her getting the chains ready that are hanging. Along with the handcuffs to them but it has a seat to it. So she isn't going to be standing the whole time.

After I finished getting the stuff ready I turn around. To my surprise Lauren is already standing behind me. "Let's get this started already I have Nagra falls in between my legs already. " she pouts her being topless since we already started this before we got here.

I nod not wasting time ripping the items left on her. Lauren doing the same to me our heavy breathing heard. The lust was noticeable between us. We were craving each other so much . Like two magnets coming together.

I waste no time in setting her up on the chandelier like item. Once I have her hands tied and her blindfolded. I grab a small whip. "Are you ready to begin Lauren?" I carefully wait for her response the sexual tension between us growing within the second.

"Y-yes" she says moving impatiently. I decide to tease her a little.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy I'm ready. Fuck me already. I can't bare this anymore I need to feel your hands on my body. I'm craving you so much ." She begs squeezing her legs a little to keep herself calm.

"Let's begin"

I trail the small whip along her thigh it stopping right on her left ass cheek. I slap it gently hearing a whimper come from Lauren. I walk away and look at my other toys of pleasure , and decide to save it for another night. I walk back to her with a condom in hand.

"Daddy?"

I'm standing in front of her and take her breast into my mouth. Catching her by surprise to only receive a moan from Lauren. Once I feel I have given her breasts enough attention. I rip the package open and slide it onto my shaft.

I position myself at her entrance and slowly insert my dick into her. I hear a shuffle of moans and whimpers.

"Your so beautiful baby girl"

I put two fingers into her mouth while I thrust slowly into her. I adjust the seating level to be abut lower. Then I start rolling my hips into her. Watching her breasts bounce with every move. Her hands gripping the chain. Her moans filling the room .

I take my fingers out her mouth and choke her slightly moving my hips faster.

"Choke me daddy I'm all yours"

The chains are pulling on the roof from her pulling and gripping so hard onto them.

"I'm a-almost t-there " she moans out.

"Me to princess"

I give a couple more thrusts and ride our orgasms out. I pull out throwing the condom away into the trash can. I take off the blindfold and the handcuffs.

I look at her seeing all these hickeys and red marks on her from ass slapping . With the whip and some from my hands.

"Let's get some rest" we walk out the room and head out to shower and rest up.

I'm her daddy
Always

A/N:   Not proofread oops 🤷‍♀️ Thanks for reading this book. This is the end to this Lauren and you book. Also if you don't like my book don't read it simple as that. 🖕Anyways if you want me to do another book. Comment down below maybe a story not smut book for next time. Though I'm trash at updating sometimes sorry. Hope you enjoyed 👋