Hook-up

Well I was in deep shit. I made a bet with my friend , and it dealed with me having sex or trying to by the end of this week. If I don't I have to have no briefs and no pants on and walk around. The grocery store for ten minutes then out all while getting her shit that she needs to buy.

What a friend right?

She says I need to get over my ex lover that was like three years ago. I thought what we had was serious until I come home on the night of our anniversary. Finding another person in our bed , and that guy being Mr.tic tac a.k.a Mahone. Austin Mahone yeah I dated Camila cabello . She worked in my dads company so why not anyways .

I figured since I don't want to just get drunk and have sex with a random person. I'll look someone up on this hotline bling type of thing.

Once I click onto the main page it showing several of people by preferences. Well , I really don't care at the moment just need someone who's decent looking . Not crazy and is willing to stay a little after so I could win this bet and prove I did have sex.

Easy right?

Well as I'm scrolling through the page trying to find someone. My finger stops clicking on the mouse . My eyes taking every inch of the profile pic. There eyes , lips , and fuck. I'm getting distracted anyways it says here . That I have to pay two-hundred bucks for this person.

Damn they must be that good. I thought.

" Lauren Michelle Jauregui " I read off the screen beautiful name for beautiful girl suits her.  Well looks like I better call soon  I don't have that long for this week to be over. I need to have SEX now .

Plus jacking off to porn doesn't help as much I need that warmth from someone else against me again. Camila fit perfectly maybe I could even get the chance with this Lauren girl.

I click down below to call the number to reach her. I hope this is her number .
"Ring ring" (A/N: you have reached a phone number 😂)

|Skip to her showing up at your place|

"Y/n y/ln " once I open the door greeted with green bluish eyes.
"That's me come in " I open the door letting her inside .
"I suppose you already know me. So why not skip the introductions , and let's hurry up in the morning I have someone waiting for me. There going to pay me twice as much . " I nod but then realize about my plan .

"I'll pay you triple if you stay for a bit afterwards . " I look down at her my eye brows raising slightly .

She thinks about it then smirks." Let's get this started daddy". She smirks throwing her jacket to the side . I waste no time in pinning her against the wall. I push my hips into her roughly . Her having a feel of my hard on.

She moans tilting her head back against the wall. Making me attack her neck in no time . Leaving hickeys from her ear down to her collarbone.

"Fuck your so good at this daddy" I smirk wasting no time ripping off her clothes , and walking her over . More like throwing her on the couch. Taking my clothes off Lauren having her legs separated already .

"I want you inside of me ... Now stop playing around daddy" I jump on top of her getting ready to put the condom on , but she stops me.

"No need for that on the pill " pray to god I don't get her pregnant never know bitches be lying these days. Anyways.

I nod inserting the tip not even having my whole shaft in her , and she already is a moaning mess.

"Ugh your dick is so much bigger then that bread Simpson kid" (A/n: no offense to anyone) I laugh slightly pushing my whole size inside her. Throwing my head back , and her doing the same moaning out loud. I stay in place until she gets use to my size.

"Daddy move please I need you moving in and out of me. " I listen to her thrusting into her every time I go in I buck my hips adding a bit more pressure. She looks down at our areas and begins to rub her self .

"Ugh this feels so good " I smirk pushing her legs a bit to the side giving me more access , and thrusting into her moaning . Of how good her pussy feels around my dick.

I feel her walls clenching around my dick . I hold on a little longer knowing she's about to cum me as well. I move my hips in circular motion hitting her g-spot .

"Fuck I'm a-almost there j-ju" she doesn't even finish her sentence screaming and cumming . I thrust a little more to ride our orgasms , and I cum inside her.
We clean each other up and smirks pushing me down. Straddling me .

"Fuck. You fucked me good might just stay around and keep in touch with you. So how about round two I wanna take my time on this ride"
She says her voice more raspy smirking  . I nod and smirk and look at her. Watching her getting ready to have the best ride she'll ever receive.

That was all daddy baby girl , and now she's going to prove that I'm her daddy.

A/n: Eh.