Ms.Jauregui's Friend

Its been about a couple months since I've been taking this tutoring class . Honestly you would think I wouldn't learn anything . Hell I've learned so much. I've bumped my grade up and well Ms.Jauregui is proud of me.

She says that I deserve a "award" for all my hard work. I remember this time she told me she like me to get to meet her friend . Maybe its that one?

I'm here sitting down tapping my pencil on the desk waiting for Lauren . She comes into the room with someone trailing behind her .

The girl locks the door and looks over at me . When we make eye contact she bites her lip . Gosh thats hot but definitely not hotter then Lauren.

They walk over to me causing me to stand up but to be pushed back down.

"Ah ah ah daddy not so fast . This is Camila my friend I was telling you about ." Lauren says eyeing me.

Camila as I got to know her name is already walking over to me . Having her hand on the waist of my pants .

"I'm Y/N " I say looking at her hands then her making me let a breath I didn't know I was holding . She smirks at me .

"Oh I know silly " she cups me through my pants "we are going to have so much fun . Right Lauren" she looks over her shoulder both smirking at me .

Five minutes later we are all naked in the class room.  While I have Camila riding me I'm eating Lauren out .

My tongue rolling through her folds . I lick her pussy from top to bottom . Making her let a handful of cursing underneath her breath .

While Camila is throwing her head back moaning so loud . As well cursing underneath her breath . Her eyes are shut tight while I buck my hips into her.

While I insert my tongue inside of Lauren causing her to throw her head back letting a whimper out .

While lauren pulls way from my face she goes over to Camila and kisses her . To quiet her down from moaning so loud?

That sight is pretty hot.

I rub camila's clit while I thrust into her . After a bit she gets off it being Laurens turn .

I stand up my ass sorta getting tired from sitting Lauren bends over the desk . Waiting to receive me inside of her .

While I insert my dick I thrust slowly so she can get use to it .

"Fuck daddy your so big . I'm all yours take me . Fuck me senseless" Lauren curses underneath her breath

While Camila comes to my side so she doesn't feel left out of the pleasure . I pull her close and insert two fingers inside of her with my right hand.

I keep thrusting hard into Lauren my left hand massaging her breast . Her head hanging low . She's biting her lip trying to contain herself .

The sexiest sight .

Camila on the other hand is grinding against my fingers . Wanting more friction .

I feel myself getting close and I think both of them are too.

Camila comes over my hand making me pull my fingers out . I pull out of Lauren after she came with muffled screams and moans.

Camila takes my fingers into her mouth . "I taste so good papi ". She tilts her head back biting her lip at me. "Man I love the feeling of your  cock inside of me ".

Lauren comes sucking me off to receive all the cum she can get . Making camila go onto her knees after her little talk . Pushing lauren aside and taking me into her mouth. After they finished sucking me off making sure I was clean.

They both look up at me those green eyes and brown eyes. Them still being on there knees .

"You taste good daddy round two shall we "
Me being pushed against the wall .

Here we go again...

A/NSorry if its bad just a quick update . I know its short thanks for the idea @renowaparker