Work From Home

"Psh Y/N psh Y/N " I groan turning to the other side causing the poking on my sides to continue .

"Y/N wake up" I wake up groaning a bit opening my eyes slightly to be met with brown eyes .

"Camila! What the fuck are you doing here if lauren finds out she'll kill me .
I whisper/yell at her .

"Well I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend since her rude ass step mother doesn't allow her out". Causing camila to roll her eyes slightly

"Well god damn isn't my fault we almost set the house on fire. You over here trying to cook . They were pancakes for crying out loud !"

Camila pouts looking at me while straddling me .

"Come on papi I was just trying to cook you a little something though it seemed to me . You enjoyed the dessert instead of  breakfast." Resulting in her winking at me

I blush slightly . "Camila you need to go lauren is going to get home from work and she's going to kill me. I'm already grounded thanks to you ."

It seems like camila didn't listen . It just went in one ear and came out the other. Camila goes down bringing my pants to my ankles her eyes never leaving mine.

I bite my lip watching her every move . Though you know who has to be a cock block LAUREN my fucking step mom .

Lauren comes through the door looking furious . Though her eyes trail up and down my bulge?

Then there's camila she looks like someone who got caught taking a banana out the store without paying for it.

"Y/N what did I say about having visitors especially your 'girlfriend' Camila. Plus look at the time do your parents know your here canola . " Lauren raises her eyebrows slightly looking down at me.

Camila shakes her head no .

"Well then get going before I take you over there myself." Camila walks out before looking at me with sad eyes .

"Now now Y/N you broke the rules ..  Again . Your going to have to be punished . Looks like Canola did the job easier for me . " points down to my pants .

I look down a bit confused , and I look back  up to her . "What do you mean?"

"Oh daddy I'll tell you what I mean . One I was in my office working so dumb of you to think I'd be working on a sunday? " While she's talking she stops right in front of my bed looking me straight in the eyes.

Her eyes trail down stopping right on my bulge . She pushes me down one finger on my chest right in between my legs .

"Now daddy " she takes her robe off throwing it to the side .

(A/N : revealing something like this🙊 )

"Let's get this punishment started shall we." She rips off my shirt throwing it to the side along with taking my sports bra off.

I'm just laying there letting her do her thing. I have a raging erection going on in my briefs. She seems to notice smirking. She stands up walks out the room and comes back with whip cream?

Fuck.

She takes it and puts it on my chest. She makes a straight line of whip cream from the center of my chest to my waist line of my briefs.

She licks it down and leaves a trail of hickeys going down. "Your mine daddy " she says against my skin causing me to shiver slightly .

She takes my briefs off with her teeth once off completely throws it to the side . Taking her clothing off one by one teasing me while stripping .

She seems to have a bit of whip cream on her thumb sucking it seductively . She then straddles my lap. "Well well looks like your going to have to hide those hickeys from Camila aren't you Y/N. " she explains innocently

She then goes up and sucks slightly on my earlobe earning a groan from me. My hands trailing down to her ass squeezing it slightly. While lauren is biting and kissing my neck.

She slowly hops onto my erection and inserts my penis slowly until I'm completely in. She groans at my size .

"Fuck daddy your so big .. Bigger then your small dick ass father " she moans tilting her head back while her hands are on the head of the bed for support.

I moan and I get tired after her riding me a bit and being sub . I flip us over thrusting my hips rapidly into her . I choke her slightly while one finger is in her mouth . I move my hips in circular motion smirking down at her . Lauren being a moaning mess .

"Daddy more fuck just like that I'm all yours " she moans out in pleasure .

I take one of her legs and put it slightly on my shoulder . Damn this causing her to moan even louder . Its making me hit that spot inside of her .

The bed is shaking and hitting the wall slightly .

Thank god for sound proof walls though.

I continue a bit more while I feel that we both are soon to reach are climax . Though Lauren is on another level. She grabs me and pulls me closer wrapping her legs around my waist .

"Daddy don't stop fuck me hard just like that ."
I pound into her with all I got and she screaming and moaning into my ear . A few minutes later we both cum I pull out of her .

I go down and lick her pussy from top to bottom and flick my tongue through her folds and collect all of her cum that I can.

Taste like pineapples 🍍

After I seem satisfied she pushes me back onto the bed and deep throats me . Taking my whole dick into her mouth . (A/N: you choose your size ☺)

After she collected all of it she comes up and kisses me . Both of us tasting ourselves off each other .

"Daddy seems to like getting punished ." she smirks at me

"Y/N Y/N wake up !"  Camila's voice rings through my ears .

"Woah what happened ?" I look over at her .

"You feel asleep during the movie silly . What was your dream about you were moving a lot ?" She looks over at me eyebrows raised .

"Oh nothing uh it was just me working from home on a project" I say turning towards the TV

"It was just a dream?"

A/N: Sorry if its bad ... Surprised people even read this 😂 but I tried my best. I'm sorta on recovery so yeah lol... hope you like it though! Leave suggestions if you like