Red Energy

"W-was that ok... It was my first kiss." Amy blushes.

"Yeah, if it is you then it's perfect." Yoru smiles and kisses her again, for a shorter moment this time.

Amy giggles.

"I wish things could be like this, just normal. No fighting, just peace... And you."

"Yeah me too. But the things you want the most are the hardest to get. That is why people try so hard to get them."

Suddenly Yoru freezes. Amy looks at him, his eyes are wide open and the whole eye is red.

"U-uhm Yoru are you ok?"

Yoru doesn't react at all.

"Yoru? Yoru!"

Yoru is still frozen. Amy is getting really scared. Suddenly Yoru turns normal again.

"It's starting again. Amy get out of here! Now!" Red energy gathers all around him.

"W-what's going on..."

"Just leave!" The energy starts hitting Yoru, like he is sucking it up. The energy finds it's way through his mouth and eyes.

"I can't just leave you here! What is that energy?!" Amy starts crying.

"Don't worry I'll... Be fine..." Yoru starts screaming as the energy turns darker and darker.

"What is that thing doing to you?" Amy tries to get closer to Yoru but the energy is too strong. The energy is now almost black. Yoru's screams are horrible. Amy can't do a thing, she is afraid to hit Yoru if she tries to strike at the energy with her sword. And she can't even get close to it.

Suddenly the energy stops. Yoru falls to the ground, he doesn't move.

"Yoru?" Amy runs to him.

"Don't die Yoru! Please don't do that to me!" Tears run down her cheeks.

Yoru moves. Just a tiny bit, but enough for Amy to hold on to hope.

Yoru starts moving more, he is trying to sit up. He turns around and looks at Amy.

"What are you crying about, it's not like I'm dead." Yoru opens one of his eyes, they are normal again.

"Y-yoru..." Amy puts her head on his lap. Yoru strokes her hair.

"Anyway... You have nothing to worry about anymore, I'm used to this kind of stuff." He grins.

"How can I not worry? What was that stuff?!" Amy raises her head again.

"I'll tell you when the time is right."

"And when is that?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Well you mentioned it..." Amy puts her head down again.

"Shi-Shi will be home soon... It's best that she doesn't know." Yoru gets ready to stand up so Amy raises her head.

"Know what?"

"About us... What else? You should leave."

"Yeah, I will see you soon. If I won't die." She laughs.

"Yes, if those demons won't rip your heart out." Yoru smirks.

Amy stands up and leaves. The sky is turning dark, it's getting really late.

"I better hurry home. Demons like begin outside during this time." Amy walks faster towards the hideout.

"So how did it go?" Sora looks at her with one of his sky blue eyes, the other one is hidden behind his light blond hair.

"It was ok..."

"And ok means?"

"Ok means ok." Amy looks at Vera, she can see by her reaction that she knows everything that just happend. Amy puts her finger over her mouth to tell Vera to keep it a secret. Vera nods quickly.

"Your bleeding!" Vera runs to Amy and looks at her scar.

"It's just a skratch..."

"I think this might leave a scar. It's that deep." Zero had appeard in the room and now stands behind Vera.

Zero's eyes widen. He stars looking around.

"She found us already?"