13

"We're all moved in.." Jacob smiled, scooping me up in his arms. "What should we do first?" It was the following day, and we were officially living on our own together.

"Whatever you have in mind.." I blushed.

"We celebrate.." He said. "I'll invite some people over, and we can have a party.."

/

"Welcome to the Tracob household!" Jacob said, opening the door to greet our guests. "Your belongings can go here... Troye.. baby, can you get the drinks out?"

"Already have.." I said.

"Hey man!"

"Oh hey!" Jacob gave the guest a hug, and I felt weak. Another guy was behind him, just as familiar.

"Hey Troye!" The other guy said, checking me out.

"Hi.." I said, feeling like I was about to faint.

"Hey Troye.." Tyler smiled, then bit his lip. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine.. How are you?"

"Wait... You know each other?" Jacob asked. I took his hand, and led him to our bedroom. "What's going on?"

"That's Tyler... My ex.." I said. "And... the other guy... Connor.."

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't know.." He hugged me. "Are you going to be okay?"

"As long as he doesn't try anything... I'll be fine.." I sighed. "He's a lot to handle.."

"Well... if you don't mind me asking... What happened? You and your past relationships?" I sat down on our bed, Jacob sitting next to me.

"I met Tyler at Playlist... the first year I ever went.." I said. "He acted like he was drunk.... I was drunk.... and he took me back to his house. He took me into his bedroom, and we had sex... It was great at first, but then he became more controlling. When it was time for me to go back home, he abused me... he hit me over and over, and verbally shamed me into staying for another week..." I started crying, so Jacob wrapped his arm around me. "I finally snuck out at the end of the week, and he tried to catch me, but I left a note.... I told him it was over forever.."

"I'm sorry, baby..."

"Connor... He found out about Tyler, and hit on me at VidCon the same year. I fell for it, and he ended up to be the same.... yet far worse. He kept me captive... forcing me into sex... and he made me go out in public with him, acting like we were totally in love. I finally had enough of it, and I told him we were done... and he punched me square in the jaw. He dislocated it, then left me to go back to Australia, my jaw cracked and dislocated within my face.."

"Troye... If you want me to get rid of Tyler, I will... if you want me to get rid of Connor, I will..."

"I don't want you to have to do that.."

"I want to make you happy, Troye.." Jacob said, then kissed me.

"Just stay by my side.... And I'll be fine.." I practically threw myself into his arms, Jacob holding me tightly.

/

"Who wants to play a little game of Truth or Dare?" Connor asked, and everyone sat down in our lounge. Jacob held me in his lap, and I felt at peace.

"I'll go first!" Joey said. "Jacob... truth or dare?"

"Um... Truth..." He smiled.

"What was your first impression of Troye?"

"I was completely in love.." Jacob said, looking into my eyes. "I was devastated when we had a falling out, but I knew I couldn't live without him. The moment I met Troye was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I'm lucky to call him mine..." He held me tightly in his arms, kissing me passionately.

"I love you.." I blushed.

"I love you.." He smiled. "Okay... Tyler.. Truth or dare?"

"Dare.."

"I dare you to kiss Connor..." Jacob said, and I looked at him, confused. They kissed, and Connor froze.

"Troye... Truth or dare?" Tyler asked.

"Truth.." I said.

"Do you still love me?" I felt like I was about to pass out.

"I'm not answering that.." I said.

"Why? Because it's true?"

"Tyler, you know exactly what you did to me when we were together, okay? So fuck off.." I snapped.

"Oh, look like him... so embarrassed..." Tyler said, and I lost it. I stared to cry, and ran into the bedroom.

/

He needs to leave... now

"Baby?" I heard Jacob outside of the room. "Are you okay?"

"Come in and see for yourself.." I mumbled, and he opened the door.

"Hey.." He said. "I talked to Tyler... I told him it was inappropriate... what he said was terrible, and he needs to apologize..."

"Thank you.." I hugged my boyfriend.

"By the way..." Jacob said. "I made them kiss because I saw the way Connor was starting to look at Tyler. He likes him.... that's why Connor froze after they did. Tyler got mad, and asked you that.... so Connor became jealous..."

"Oh.." I said.

"You're okay... right?"

"I'm okay... and I don't love him..." I said, caressing Jacob's cheek. "I have you in my life.... and you're the only man in my life.." I kissed him gently.

"Good.." He blushed.

/

"Hey.. Troye, I'm sorry.." Tyler said. "That was uncalled for, and I regret saying it all. Um... I really just wanted to make sure he was good for you.."

"I don't need you to see if Jacob is good for me.." I said.

"I know... and I'm sorry about interfering. I'll leave if you want me to.."

"No..." I said. "Stay... although we are done, and have been... I think there's someone here that's into you.."

"Who?" He asked, so I whispered. "Oh..." Tyler started to smile. "He is really attractive..."

"When Jacob dared you to kiss him, he looked shocked, and his face was bright red.." I smiled. "Go for it.."

"Thank you, Troye.." Tyler said. "Thank you.."

"It's no big deal.." I said. "Good luck.."

/

"What'd you do?" Jacob asked me, smiling.

"I told Tyler about Connor.... about how he definitely was into that kiss.." I said. "He's into him, too.."

"So... Can I talk to you?" Tyler asked Connor. Jacob and I were sitting across from them, cuddling.

"Sure.." Connor said, nervously. He followed Tyler to the farthest corner of the room, but we could faintly hear them.

"Look.... About that.... kiss.." Tyler said. "I didn't hesitate. I just... went in for the kiss.."

"Ye-yeah.." Connor said.

"I....really like you, Connor..." Tyler smiled, and Connor looked stunned. "I want to be with you..."

"Re-really?" Connor was nearly in tears as Tyler leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you.." He said, pulling away. Connor blushed, and exchanged the same words as they hugged.