15. This isn't a fairytale princess

Start from the beginning

The doors were open and Leah walked through. Catching the attention of two guards close by. They held up their swords coming closer to Leah.

"Hey!" The guard spoke with confidence. "All rebels are to be in their-"

The mans words were cut short as Leah held out Niall's dagger, slicing the soldier's throat making the other soldier hold up his sword about to slash at Leah.

Leah's foot went out and kicked his stomach back before taking out her sword, swishing it slightly as she moved before stabbing the soldier. Fast and quiet.

Find Harry and get out as quickly as possible before someone finds their bodies.

The man sucked in a breath as leah pulled the sword out of the soldier. The soldiers eyes growing cold. Leah ran down the corridor and came to a number of cells. She took in a breath before hastily walking down the hallway, cells on each side of her as she did.

"Harry?" She whispered out, her eyes flying from cell to cell. "Harry Styles?" She whispered loudly causing the attention of a few rebels waking up.

She knew it wasn't long until she caught the attention of a soldier. She tried again.

"Harry Styles?"

"He's not here." A voice called through the cell directly up from her. She ran to it and touched the door. She looked down at the small gap in the door that was covered. She pulled it to the side and looked in at the young rebel.

"Where is he?" Leah demanded quietly. Her stomach sinking at the feeling of being too late.

"I don't know. He said he'd be back later but he never showed. You're Leah aren't you?" Alan spoke as his eyes kept look out for a soldier. Leah's eyes widened in concern.

"Yes, I am. Do you have any idea where he might be? I'm getting him out of here." There is a ruckus from some of the cells where the inmates were listening. Obviously wanting to get out also.

Alan looked at her with a frown before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. He could be dead for all I know."

Leah stood back at that thinking it over. That feeling like her heart was burning in her chest...it couldn't have been her sensing Harry's death. It couldn't be.

"Hey!" A soldier comes around the corner spotting Leah, immediately turning to his ear piece. "Intruder in the rebels facility. I repeat. Intruder-"

Leah threw Niall's dagger at the soldier, lodging it in his throat and cutting him off from talking into his ear piece. The soldier spluttered and choked before falling forward in a heap. Leah ran forward and took the dagger from the man.

"I have to go. Thank you for the help." Leah shouted back at Alan before running down the hall, leaving the furious rebels behind as they only grew louder.

If she had to get to Louis himself to find Harry. She would. A million times she would.

She ran out of the front doors of the facility and to her shock, dozens of soldiers with bright golden yellow jackets awaited her with their guns and swords. Leah gasped holding up her hands in surrender.