Chapter Six-Conclusion

Officer Jackson was waiting in her apartment when she got back. He arrested her and she went to jail for the rest of her life.  Charlotte had many mental illnesses that made her feel like she HAD to kill people. If she didn't, she'd start hurting herself. 

Here's the thing, she didn't want to kill others, but she didn't want to hurt herself. Because when you a life ends, oppurtunities end, and people get hurt. A parent is no longer a parent, a wife is a widow, a child is an orphan, a puppy is left wondering where their owner went, keeping them company by their gravestone until they can be reunited again. 

Andy will never have his first girlfriend, his first day of high school, his first beer, his prom night. Charlotte's dad will never be able to get sober, make up for lost time, and be a father to his baby girl. Nate Grey will never recieve the big promotion he was going to get, he will never become a billionaire like he had always dreamed of being as a child, he will never get to hold his daughter in his arms. 

The guy in the smoothie shop will never face the consequences of his actions in front of a court, will never feel the joy of getting released from prison and starting his life over again, will improve the lives of so many others. Ashley will never know the independance of buying her first house, not renting. She will never learn that she is beautiful, because she never got the oppurtunity to love herself. 

Officer Jackson had but one regret...he really should not have slept with a murderer.

THE END

Authour's note: I'm sorry for the arubt ending. This series was starting to give me nightmares, and it was disturbing. I was romanticizing murder, and that is not okay. Go read and vote for my other two stories, Trying For A Normal Life, for more lighthearted plot lines.