1.4 Phantomhive Training

Começar do início

"Speaking of angels, how is the pursuit for your sister going? My father told me everything."

"Neither of us have seen her," I lie.

Sebastian came out from the kitchen with a small rag thrown over his shoulder. Just by looking at our daughter, a smile spread across his face. I allowed him to pick her up and hold her.

"I'm surprised you two managed to have a child so quickly," Adrianna commented, "usually, it takes demons more than one try to have a child. I'm guessing it only took you two one try?"

I blushed and nodded my head, while Sebastian simply smirked.

"It's quite funny how you can say something slightly sexual in public and she will innocently blush, but once the bedroom door is locked she is the the complete opposite."

Adrianna started laughing. My mouth hung agape at Sebastian's rather shocking words.

"Now, now, my love, you should close your mouth unless you're trying to say you want my-"

"Sebastian, no!" I shrieked in horror.

Adrianna took deep breaths and tried to stop laughing. I glared at her red face as she giggled a little. I turned to Sebastian, who tried to act innocent and gently rocked Scarlett.

"You are so lucky I love you, Michaelis," I grumbled.

"I love you too, Phantomhive," Sebastian grimaced soon after. "That makes me feel like I am saying it to the young master. What is your original last name?"

"...Sanura," I replied.

"So you are really (Y/n)/Hebony Sanura?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, soon it will be Y/n Michaelis, and for real this time. Not just posing as a married couple, but actually married."

"Speaking of which, should we pick out the wedding rings today?"

"The young master has given me two hours off so we can go buy rings."

"Go on, you two. I will take care of Scarlett," Adrianna said.

Sebastian held out his hand, and I accepted it. There was a carriage waiting for us outside. We got on and waited for the coachman to begin driving for the heart of London.

The both of us did not speak, but it was a comfortable silence. I watched as the misty forest began turning into different houses and shops in the town. The horses trotted onto the town, which was bustling with people. Kids were running along the streets, with their mothers calling them. Merchants were trying to get people to buy products from their stands.

The carriage stopped, and the coachman opened the door. Sebastian and I stepped down and stood in front of a jewelry shop. He gave my hand a slight squeeze as we walked into the shop.

"Lady Y/n! What an honor it is to have you in our shop!"

A middle-aged woman who must have been the shop owner came up to me. She curtsied and turned to Sebastian.

"Who is this young fellow you brought?" She asked.

"My fiance. We are here to look for wedding rings," I replied.

"I knew it! The two of you have shown up in the newspaper multiple times regarding your romance. A noble and her butler. What a unique love story!"

"Yes, I am lucky to have such a wonderful fiancee. To us, ranks don't matter. We are just happy to be able to settle down and begin raising a family," Sebastian said.

"I am happy to be able to help such a beautiful couple such as yourselves. Now come along, we have a fine selection of wedding rings here at the shop."

She led us to a different side of the shop. Dozens of wedding rings were on display. I scanned through the different rings until one caught my eye.

"I see. The one you are looking at has five sapphires atop a gold ring. It is also embellished with a filigree scroll pattern. It is inscribed with the words 'time shall tell I love you well' on the inside," she explained.

"It is a gorgeous ring," I breathed.

"My father says it's one of them finest rings he has made. A beautiful ring for a beautiful lady. It would look stunning on your hand, Lady Y/n," she said.

I nodded my head, "Then it is settled. I would like to purchase this ring. Sebastian, have you picked one out yet?"

He held out a simple gold wedding band for me to see. It was also inscribed with the same words.

We handed the shop owner the rings. She put them in a small, black box and gave it back. Sebastian paid her the appropriate amount of pounds, and we left back to the carriage.

"That was quicker than I thought. We still have one hour to spare," I said.

Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows. "Maybe we can spend that time having more fun in bed~?"

"What? Did I not satisfy you enough this morning?" I teased.

"Love, no matter how many pleasurable times we have, I will always be craving you."

He leaned forward and kissed me. His soft lips moved in sync with mine until he stopped and gently bit my lip. I glanced through the window and saw we were nearing the mansion.

Reluctantly, I pulled away. "Sebastian, we should stop. The manor is growing closer."

"I will never get enough of you," he groaned.

"Sebastian, once Scarlett is all grown up and off on her own, we can have all the fun times we want. Relax for now, it's not like I am going anywhere."

The carriage stopped and we exited. We walked hand in hand into the mansion. I rushed in so I could see Scarlett.

Adrianna was trying to soothe a crying Scarlett. I rushed forward and opened my arms to hug her.

"There, there, my love," I soothed her, "Mama's here now."

Temporarily, at least.

-

-

-

-

-

Slightly longer chapter than normal. I hope you enjoyed! There were actually ideas flowing for me (for once) and I was able to get this finished quicker. 

I had looked up wedding rings in the Victorian Era because I feel whenever I mention an object, it should come from the Victorian Era or I feel like I am messing everything up. It turns out having things inscribed in a wedding ring was rather popular at the time. So was having gold bands with colorful jewels. 

I think that's enough history for today XD

Vote and comment!

-K R Y S T A L L I C