The brilliance of a pan

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait! Not the pan! Shiki!" Ren cried, reaching out his arm out to no avail.

The chef inwardly cried. Those were his good ones.

As the one that led the group to surround Shiki, he let out an amused smile when he saw what she had in her hand, "Oooh~ Watch out," he snickered, trying not to laugh like the others, "she has a pan." he pointed out sarcastically.

Everyone laughed, clutching their sharp and pointy swords.

Shiki stood firm, waiting for them to charge at her with their snickering faces.

As they all ran towards her with their swords ready to be swung, Shiki pounced at them, swiftly dodging the blades, she tightened her grip on the handle and violently bashed the back of the pan to the side of a marines head, immediately knocking him unconscious. She instantly spun around, slamming three blades to the ground with yelps from their holders. Before the three marines could quickly grab their shoulders from the ground, Shiki gripped the handle of the pan with both hands and swung it, like a bat, at the one closets to her which collided to the others and sent them flying into another set of marines behind them.

The marines they had surrounded her were all stunned into silence while Shiki stared at the fry pan with such admiration, eyes beaming at her now new found weapon.

"WATCH OUT, SHE HAS A PAN!" the same marine from before, cried out urgently, warning everyone with shocked, scared eyes, "EVERYONE, BE CAREFUL!"

"YES, SIR!" their tone now serious as they stared frightened at the violent display of a fry pan.

______________________________________________________________________________

Bepo leaped back before quickly spinning with a roundhouse kick, "Hiya!" sending four marines flying and growling at the closets marines to him, his paws ready to strike.

Two marines took a step back, clicking their tongue.

"I can't believe this! What is up with this bear?!"

"And why is there a cat on its head?!"

They complained, staring at the bear in a kung fu pose only to stare dumbfounded at what the bear did.  

"I'm sorry." Bepo said with his head down in a very depressing manner, a gloomy aura hanging over his head.  

"He just spoke!"

Bepo further went into depressed until bored-looking Captain pawed at his head, snapping him out of his depressed state.

"Oh, right. Hiya!" Bepo cried, delivering several kicks at them, knocking them out.

____________________________________________________________________________

With the others, Jambarl had swatted the marines away like flies, knocking them off their feet while Penguin and Shachi supported the giant as they took care of the marines with guns, making sure they wouldn't be able to shoot.

"How many are there?!" Shachi complained, ducking under a rifle and twisting his body to deliver a swift kick.

"They just keep on coming." Penguin muttered with a frown, taking down the growing marines.

As more charged at them, the two mechanics prepared themselves, only to watch them get swept by a strong gust of wind.

"Reika-chan!" both Penguin and Shachi shouted in surprise, a grin on their faces.

The zoan user ignored them and swooped down, landing on a marine's shoulder's with her talons before ripping some flesh on and throwing the body onto another.