THE BIG REALIZATION!!! (No fanart in this chappy!)

Me: Woo! It feels GREAT to rewatch the Undertale gameplays on YouTube! The true pacifist ending is AMAZING!

Me: Actually, how about I draw the MCRPM crew cosplaying as the Undertale characters? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Me: So... I guess Becky would be Undyne? I'd love to have her as Sans but I am 1000% sure that HELL LOADS of other people would FIGHT to be him, so... I better stay out of that.

Me: (Besides, both of them are skilled fighters and fiercely loyal, so that's good for me.)

Me: If Becky is Undyne, then Lennon would be Asgore? Lennon is the leader of the gang and he's a big softie even though people assume him to be strong! XD

Me: *gasps* Willow is sooooooooo gonna be Toriel. Both of then are sweet and gentle and caring... Also, LENLOW WOULD STILL BE A THING!!! (I know, they are exes but at least they had a confirmed relationship...)

Me: Say, who's gonna be Flowey? I mean, we don't have many characters who always screws up the story...

*Lulice VS Shukas ship war*

*Episode 4, Chapter 2*

*Episode 5, Chapter 2*

Me: ... Shibe?

(I'M SORRY FOR MENTIONING THAT!!! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ACCUSE ANYONE!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!! T~T)

Me: If that's so, I guess this means she's also gonna be Asriel..?

... Wait.

Me: Asriel is the son of Asgore and Toriel...

If Shibe is Asriel...

Willow is Toriel...

And Lennon is Asgore...

That would make Shibe the child of Lenlow!!!

Also,

Lennon and Shibe are the only characters in MCRPM to have bright yellow eyes and wear overalls...

Willow and Shibe both have blond hair and are two of the most emotional characters with relationship problems...

Does that mean... No...

It can't be...

THEY'RE RELATED ALL ALONG!?!?!?

JK!

JK!

Of COURSE, I know they're not related. XD

It's just all a big coincidence :P

But it's crazy to know how the pieces fit together in this theory, I mean, WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN!?

But yeah, Lennon, Willow and Shibe are definitely not related in any way. I'm just found this very funny and wanted to share it to you guys. XD

Boi!