MCSM: The Reversed Story

So I was reading a Gravity Falls AU fan fiction called "Reversed Falls", which is set in an alternate universe where all of its character's personality reverse and take on opposing roles from their original story. So that gave me an idea, what would MCSM be like if it take place in an alternate universe?

And BOOM! MCSM: The Reversed Story is born!

Here's the idea.

In this universe, the Order of the Stone is the most wanted criminals in Minecraft and are known for a genocide that they committed decades ago.

The Ocelots are the main protagonists.Where Aiden is the kind-hearted, caring and righteous gentleman, Maya is the independent but sweet girl and Gill which the serious, down-to-Earth guy in the gang. Oh, you want to know Lukas's personality in this AU? I'll talk about him later...

Their rivals in every year's EnderCon building contest are Jesse and his/her gang, the Order of the Gemstone, the most famous group of builders in Minecraft. They call themselves that because each of them wears a gemstone as an accessory.

Axel: The quiet pessimist. He likes to use strategies to outsmart his enemies than fighting them using pure violence. Wears an emerald necklace.

Olivia: The smartass bragger. She loves to seek people's attention by pretending she knows everything and brag every little achievements she had. But despite all that, she's very positive and tends to make the best out of the worst situations. Wears a redstone hair clip.

Lukas: The fierce heartthrob. He is super brave and fierce in battles but often forgets the safety of other people. Likes to pick up arguments and steal girl's hearts. Wears a quartz earring.

Petra: The cowardy push-over. She is scared of everything and hates to make decisions. Only help others if they would benefit her, if not, she would quickly join other gangs without a second thought. Wears a diamond hair piece.

Ruben: The devil of pigs. He never listens to anyone's orders and likes to taunt humans. Wears a golden collar.

Jesse: The evil mastermind. Emotionless, manipulative and ruthless. S/he cares no one but him/herself. Empathy, kindness, care was never in his/her dictionary. S/he can manipulate anyone that crosses paths with him/her to his/her own advantage. S/he also will not hesitant to achieve his/her goal with extreme methods. Wears a lapus lazuli gemstone on his/her cape.

After the building contest, the Ocelots went to the theater to watch, get this... Gabriel's execution. Ivor wanted to save him therefore he crashed into the venue with his command block, he explained the monster that's hidden inside the block and that caught Jesse's interest. So, he played along with Ivor and stole his command block when he's not looking. Then, Jesse unleashed the witherstorm, only to found out that it is not hostile at all, so he ABUSED the mutant and forced it to destroy the world. (because reasons that I can't come up in this ten minutes)

With Ivor's help, Aiden and the Ocelots had to find a potion to stop the witherstorm and stop Jesse.

And here's a draft of its poster:

(Sorry for its bad quality :P)

If I have the time, I'd love to write this as a new fan fiction XD

So what do you think about this idea? Tell me in the comments! I'd love know them! Also, feel free to give me some suggestions! I think that the current personalities of the characters and the plot of the story are very one-dimensional and rough, but I can always change it. XD

(And I'm too lazy to proofread this! XP)