February 7, 2017

Hey guys. Today was pretty okay I guess. I stayed home sick today but tomorrow I'll be returning to school. I have a tail update. Well not tail update as in I finished making it. I still have a long time until that happens. My update is that I have decided that when I eventually finish my tail I'm going to wear it to school. In a previous entry I said that I wasn't sure if I was going to because I was really shy and also that I'm scared to get in trouble but as I was going through my backpack earlier and moving all my stuff into a rolling one I just got I found the handbook we all got at the beginning of the year and I reread the dress code which didn't imply that I couldn't so now having reread the dress code I feel more confident about wearing my tail to school. Another positive thing I remembered its that the town I live in is very accepting and nice so I shouldn't have to worry about getting laughed at when I wear it. I'll probably also reread this entry when my tail is ready to be worn for an extra confidence booster. Also today I found a bunch of necklace clips in a box of beads I have so I'm really happy because now I'll be able to make a completely beaded choker and not have to worry about how I'm gonna put it on. Well that's all I have to say today. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
                                                Love,
                                                          Skye❤