“Like something you see?” I nodded and smiled at his playfulness.

“Yup, I see something that I love very much.” Dominic beamed and I could see his eyes shining in happiness. I loved seeing him so happy.

“Hello there, my name is Owen, how are you guys doing today?” I smiled up at the waiter before looked down at my menu.

“We are doing great, thanks.”

“Well what can I start you off with to drink?”

“Can you please get me a sweet tea?” I answered. Dom looked at me confused because I used to hate sweet tea, but I was craving it a lot right now.

“Yes ma’am. And you sir?”

“Can I get a coke?”

“Yes sir, now can I start you off with an appetizer or do you need a few minutes to decide what you want to eat?” I fidgeted in my seat because although the waiter was nice, he stood very closely to my chair and the look in his eyes was not an innocent look.

“A few minutes, thank you.” I noticed that although Dom was nice, his response was clipped and his face looked annoyed. After Owen walked away, he took a deep breath and held my hand from across the table. “I don’t like when people look at you like that, you’re mine.”

I smiled and kissed the hand that was holding mine. “So you see what I deal with on a regular basis? Especially with those hormonal girls at school, they want to get in your pants so badly.”

“Well one of them got in my pants already, but I don’t think I’m tired of her yet.” I said smirking and winking at me.

“She’s not tired of you either. Plus if you got rid of her she’d be one clingy baby mama.” Dominic busted out laughing and I had to hush him since people were looking in our direction. “Gosh, Dom. You are so loud.” I said chuckling.

“Yeah, well my girl is pretty funny.” I rolled my eyes, but took the napkin out of my lap and stood up.

“I have to go use the bathroom, be good while I’m away.” It was his turn to roll his eyes now.

“Whatever, Querida. Don’t be too long. I’ll miss you.” Gosh he was so cheesy!

I walked to the bathroom and did my business and as I was washing my hands, the door opened and Owen stepped in. “I’ve been waiting to get you alone. How about you give me a quickie right now. I’ve missed Black Orchid.”

“No, get away from me, creep.” I started to walk away but he grabbed my forearm, but I grabbed his hand and twisted it, causing him to cry out. “Unless you want a broken wrist and no job, I suggest you leave me and my boyfriend alone. Am I understood?” He nodded through his pain and I smiled sweetly and let go of his hand, smoothing out my dress.