71And So It Begins

Start from the beginning

Dylan and Luca haven't called yet and I was beginning to get really worried. I went with Kathy and Adam to the airport at nine pm and made sure they were both safe. When I came back to the empty hotel room,I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched and I kept having goosebumps.

Relax. I calmed myself. The phone rang making me jump in fear.

"Hello?" I quickly answered.

"Angy?"

"Claire?! Where are you?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine Ang,don't worry." she sounded very relaxed and calm.

"Where are you?"

"I don't know,I'm somewhere with Walter."

"So he kidnapped you?"

"Yeah."

"Enough with the chitter chat!" a guy,whon I assume is Walter barked. There was a pause that made my heart beat faster.

"Claire?"

"Yeah I'm here. Listen,we are going-"

"You take too long," Walter interrupted her. If I saw him I would've killed him. "Hello?" he was now the one speaking.

"You are going to pay for what you're doing Walter!" I almost yelled.

"Oh shut up and listen. We're heading to Chicago if you want to see your little friend alive and safe you better bring your wonderful friend,Luca and meet us there."

"Where do you want to meet?" He gave me the address which I recognized because it was in a shady part in Chicago and set an hour to meet him there.

"Put Claire on the phone." I demanded.

"Make it quick," Walter snapped. "Here talk to her."

"Claire?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't worry we won't let anything happen to you."

"I know. Is everyone alright?"

She was asking about Adam.

"Yes,they're all safe in the house."

"Good. I have to go now."

"Okay."

Before I can say anything else the call ended. I tried to calm my breathing and start thinking straight. Quickly,I phoned Dylan and told him to get back here immediantly.

***

"Walter has her and he said they're going to Chicago," I explained for my fiancè and his bestfriend. "He gave me an address to a place he wants to meet in so we can get Claire...but..."

"But what?" Dylan asked.

"He wants Luca to come with me."

"That bastard." Luca snapped.

"Okay,we have to calm down and think of a plan. Losing it right now won't bring Claire back." Dylan spoke and he was right.

"What's the plan?" his friend asked a little calmer.

"First we need to go back to Los Angeles to get some stuff from there."

We all looked at one another,things are going to get more dangerous.

Claire's POV:

Walter closed the phone and put it in his pocket. I glared at him with so much disgust that he can swim in his own shame.

"Stop looking at me like that." he ordered.

"You deserve such look." I fired back.

"This mouth of your will get you in trouble if you don't learn to shut it."

"It's not my mouth that bothers you,it is the truth that it speaks and the power it holds."

"No one has a power on me."

"Oh yeah? And what about Freddie?" I smirked.

"Freddie is a puppet on my strings."

"That what I've been told. I heard you're a butt-kisser,I'm not surprised though. You've always been like this."

"Shut up." Walter said through a clenched jaw.

"Yes shut me up because you don't want to hear the truth."

"All you're saying is lies."

"If I was lying,you would have been happy."

He stared at me for a long time.

"You better not have this attutide when I come back."

"Where are you going?"

"That would be none of your business." Walter opened the door and closed it violently. I sighed and looked around again. When will this nightmare end?