BEFORE YOU READ, READ THIS

Hello fellow Wattpad members,

I, the author of this piece of art, I would like to start this letter off with a warning. I know, it makes it seem real hard to try to sell you this story for your precious time after this statement, but it must be made:  this piece of work is by far very unrefined, shallow, cliche, and down right silly sometimes when it comes to romance and romance novella. There are more plot holes than pot holes in my roads, the romance is literally pure sugar and about as bland and cliche as grandma when she bakes the chicken with no seasoning, and its simply outdated and needs work. You can clearly tell that this story was written by a junior in High School. I will be turning 23 in 15 days.

HOWEVER, do not despair! I'm happy to announce that beginning next week, 2/13/15, I will begin developing a more mature and (hopefully) way more fulfilling version of this entire story. So far, I intend to create approximately 18 chapters with one chapter coming out every Saturday before 9PM starting some time in March. Maybe. Hopefully. I will try my best to stick to a schedule to keep those of you still following along sated.

If you are one of those lovely people still following along and asking yourself "Well, if you're not satisfied with this story then why publish it?"

I feel very strongly about seeing improvement over the course of a few years. This story had a lot of potential and some interesting concepts. I want to take my readers on my wild ride of seeing where this story began, and how it improved.

First draft of the first chapter of revisions are on its way and this froned as soon as I begin publishing. Until then, good luck and enjoy the story!

Whisperwind