19.

kian xx.

jc's friends literally got my phone number somehow and they told me that they wanted to speak to me about something personal and I couldn't let jc know anything about it and I won't tell him anything. I'm really interested in hearing what they have to say.

 wouldn't be surprised if they've come up with some weird shit about how I'm controlling him or something. I've had a lot of people make up the stupidest shit up about me and I really can't do anything but laugh at the ridiculousness. I'm a normal teenager and I don't know how that's weird.

I sat there in Connor's apartment and I sat there looking up at all of them who seemed to think that surrounding me would freak me out. I felt like laughing at all of them, I'm not afraid of them and I'm pretty sure they're too afraid to even put their hands on me. Sam pushed trevor from in front of me and he stood where he was. "where is jc?" he asked. "you couldn't ask me that over the phone, did I really have to come here for this?" I smirked

"we've heard some things about you and we were thinking that maybe you could clear them up for us because we're on to your little games that you're playing."

"what?"

I was literally con fucking fused about what he was saying

I was literally con fucking fused about what he was saying. What games am I playing? what the fuck did I ever do to deserve this kind of hatred and bullying? I've never done shit to anybody and they're letting this shit go to their heads about what they think they know about me. in reality, they don't know a damn thing about me. "can you explain to me what you're talking about because I'm seriously lost right now."

"cut the fucking bullshit and just stay the fuck away from our friend. He didn't do shit to you, so we would appreciate it if you didn't drag him into your fucked up life. You're not gonna be in control of him, so give it the fuck up." Trevor jumped in.

I stood up and looked at all of them. "I don't know what you're talking about, but all I have to say is this. IF I was evil, I'd say that by you saying what you just said, you only made it worse for him."

I headed towards the door, but sam blocked me from moving any further. 

"if you hurt him, I'll kill you."

"yeah right." I pushed him out of my way and I left.