15.

jc.

I called kian and I apologized to him for what my idiotic friends had done to him. We ended up talking all night, my friends were calling and texting me all night trying to apologize, but I didn't give them any attention. They can't just treat him like that and I should have never listened to them and went through his phone. He's a pretty cool guy and I could care less about what's on his phone.

We planned on going on another date soon, but this time I'm not gonna mention this to my friends just for simple reasons and because they get on my nerves and I do NOT need Sam trying to protect me when he's the main one who gave me trust issues from the start of our relationship all the way to the end.

I sat in class with my friends and they were discussing the answers for the test that we just took. I wasn't really interested because I was too into my phone texting Kian. ''Jc, you've been texting since 1st period,'' Sam told me.

''So?'' I shrugged. ''that was three hours ago.'' Trevor added as he politely snatched my phone out of my hand and shoved it inside of his bag. I couldn't really tell him to give me my phone back because the teacher would take it, so I'll let him keep it for right now.

''so, how did the date go?'' Ricky asked. ''Yea, tell us.'' Connor jumped in.

I rolled my eyes and focused my attention towards the board. I'm gonna show them how it feels to be ignored and totally disrespected. ''Justin, can you stop acting like this?'' Connor pouted. I continued to ignore him.

''You're being extremely childish.'' sam said. That caused me to turned towards him. ''Childish? No, Childish is when a group of kids judges someone without getting to know them and childish is cheating on someone multiple of times without caring about how they feel and now you wanna be concerned about me?'' I got up and moved to another spot.

''you see, he's changing already! something is wrong with kian.''