6.

*next day*

jc.

------

he has had that phone in his hand during this whole period and I'm tired of leaning over to sneak a peek , I think my teacher is starting to notice. What does he write? what does he look at? what is he doing all of the time that can be so interesting? I know his battery stays drained.

Sam told me to stop , and just leave him alone,but why would I do that when I'm so close to getting that phone? If I made him talk then I can definitely make him open up about that phone .

''Mr. Lawley , can you come run an errand for me?'' Kian smiled and shoved his phone in his book pack that was on the ground and he made his way over to the teacher.

I stared at the book pack and since I'm sitting behind him , I can finally see what the fuck is on that phone. 

he grabbed the papers from the teacher and left the class quickly.

damn it , I need a distraction , so that I could get it without being caught.

I took out my phone and texted sam.

''come to my class and cause a distraction.'' his class is right next to mine so he should be quick.

I heard the door open and sam came running in.

''AYE , Mr.Evans , I need help on my history homework that you gave me.'' 

he ran up to his desk and started talking to him.

meanwhile I got onto the dirty ass floor and started crawling up to Kian's seat.

I grabbed his bag and went through it.

I felt around for his phone and I couldn't really find it , where in the hell did he put it? I know he didn't take it.

''I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.'' Sam shouted.

I rolled my eyes and finally put my hands on it.

I picked it up and turned it on.

ok , he's stupid for not having a passcode.

I started to look through it. I went through his pictures , his messages , his instagram , his notepad..

''September 10 , 2016''  I started reading what he wrote down.

after reading that I decided to read some more. what these notes said wasn't pleasing.

he's stalking me.