❤CHP 5

Khushamadid my amazing readers. Here comes another chapter for you guys. Hope you will like this chapter.

🌠

Relish Reading....

_________________________________________________________________

I stood there rooted to my spot. Not being able to anticipate what just had happened. All I know is that my breathing rate is as rapid as that of an athlete whose run a marathon. My heart was thudding against my chest. And I could feel blood gushing to my ears and cheeks. I was shaken.

I was still standing on the same place where I was a few seconds ago. Those words still ringing in my ears like they were designed to stay there like a permanent echo.

The man had done what he promised. It was no prank. My practical brain instincts had been defeated and proved wrong. He told me his name like promised before and within a millisecond he was gone. Disappeared into thin air. And the room was illuminated with his disappearance.

It was all planned smartly. Those cards were not simply pieces of papers giving directions but were a path which led me to the revelation of his name. Which brought me to him. And the purpose of the lights going off was to prevent me from seeing his face. While in his strong grip I had given up freeing myself as I realised it was useless. But when I turned hoping to see a glimpse of his face that too went in vain when his face was not visible in the slightest bit. And darkness had served its purpose.

He was smart.

I started walking out from the walls that had witnessed my unexpected encounter with a stranger who had called himself my lover. Shock prevalent on my face. Had I not taken this as a joke I would have never come here thinking it to be dangerous.
I retraced my path backwards without actually referring to the cards. My legs took me to my cabin and i dropped myself on the chair. I was sweating despite the A.C being onn. My hand travelled towards my jacket pocket and I removed the cards out. Tearing them into bits and pieces I discarded them into the bin. As if trying to discard my unpleasant experience.

I was too engrossed in my thoughts to realise that my day had been over and it was time to leave. I looked at my wrist watch to see that it had been more than an hour. And I had been sitting here with my laptop screen reflecting my lost-in-thoughts face back at me.

I remained hushed in the car. When Robert asked the reason for my awfully quiet behavior I made an excuse of feeling weary and sick(which was not a complete lie). After reaching my apartment Lina offered me a tablet thinking I am feverish. Oh how I longed to tell her that I was not sick of fever, I was sick of this insane behavior of my so nicely stated lover.

I collapsed on the bed after washing my face. Hoping to wash away those words also. I prayed and relaxed in my rocking chair. My mind asking for a number of questions. I wish I never went in that room. A shiver ran down my spine when I recalled how his manly arm was wrapped across my shoulders. A non mehram touching me like that! How dare he? My anger hit the limit now. What does he want from me? Well I don't even talk to strangers.

Dilan Abrahim

Well I din't even know anybody by that name. Let alone knowing, I heard that name for the first time ever in my life. Maybe it is someone I know but that someone must have changed his name in order to be looked upon as a stranger. I sat there calming myself down staring at the skies which were now a shade of colours that gave a hint of evening arriving.