❤CHP 2

As-salam Aleykum ladies. Here comes the second chapter. This chapter will describe my female lead's character to you more than the previous one. See if you like her!

Relish Reading....

________________________________________________

While a pair of hands waved at me,I was relieved to see my friends at the airport. I walked towards them with my luggage.
Lina came running towards me with her purple long dress flowing behind her. Robert her childhood friend also followed behind her.

When I saw her it felt like we hadn't met since ages. She hugged me so tight that I had to struggle like the women in romantic novels do to free themselves from their devil husbands.

I shook hands with Robert and he helped me with my luggage. We were in the car when I realised just how warm it really is here. But one could easily see sports cars and those very expensive types at a drop of a hat here. No wonder people drive like crazy here. Robert said that it was not more than a twenty minutes drive to our apartment but Dubai faces a huge problem of inevitable traffic jams that lengthen your time.

"You are new but after a few months of your stay you will get used to these routinely traffic jams." Robert said while Lina nodded a yes. Hmmm...Being stuck in traffic jams under the scorching heat of the sun above head din't actually sound nice to me. But anyways I will try my best to get used to it while I am working here.

I gaped at the tall tower before me when our car came to a halt.
This is supposed to be my home for the next few days to come. I am to live with Lina in the same apartment on the 32nd floor. Actually my company was willing to take care of my housing and rents, etc.... But I thought it better to stay with Lina than by being all by myself. Besides being alone depresses me sometimes.

The apartment was quite huge. It had 2 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom;the drawing room and the kitchen were also pretty good. Lina definitely earned a lot.

I went my bedroom. And I liked it. Surely Lina must have made some changes for me to like this bedroom. Sweet girl. I opened the balcony door and peeped down. I had never had an experience living in a tall building as this.

I switched onn my laptop. And as expected I had several mails from my friends and family. I also received a number of messages on wattsap. Has to be my dad. I became busy answering all them. After sometime I resumed reading from where I had stopped. I get up to bring some snacks, I make myself comfortable on the couch, I eat, I read and....

I felt somebody shaking me vigorously. And I heard somebody call out my name repeatedly "Wake up, its past evening now, Sanah, Sanah." I woke up with a jerk. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles. And the next thing that I saw was Lina was all dressed up like she had a party to attend. She looked pretty with her long brunette hair and creamy complexion with light makeup onn.

Before I could utter another word she said "get ready habibi, we are going out for dinner. And there's a surprise for you. Make sure you wear a party wear. Okay?" What?dinner, surprise. When did you plan all this. And why did you not tell me beforehand. I wouldn't have slept like this..like I never slept before.