Chapter 15:

My phone alarm went off and I let out a little groan. I searched with my hand for my phone. After I found it, I sit on my bed, turn off the alarm and looked at the time. 7:00 am. I laid back on my bed not knowing how to get out of my comfy bed. You see, I was exhausted. Yesterday I stayed up until late doing that portfolio! But I have to go to college to turn it in. I got up lazily from my bed and took a cold shower to wake me up, even though it didn't help. Then I got ready and did my everyday light makeup. I grab my bag and keys and walk downstairs to the kitchen following the smell of coffee that came from there.

"Good morning sweetie!" my mom greeted me happily, while I just look at her and gave her a simple smile.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You look exhausted." my mom asked me concerned caressing my hair. I just nodded at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit tired because I stayed up until late doing a portfolio." I informed her and she nodded.

"It would be a lot if I asked you to take Sofi to her dance class today? Because if you can't I can call Mauro and—" she started to say.

"No mom, it's fine really. I'll take Sofi, don't worry." I said to her smiling.

"Thank you sweetie. Here! You'll need this for the road!" my mom said giving me a big cup of coffee.

"Thanks mom!" I said to her a little sleepy, but sweetly and smiling at her. "I better get going now! I don't want to be late to class." I said giving my mom a kiss on the cheek and walking out the door.

"Bye sweetie! Be careful, have a nice day!" my mom said from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car on the campus, grab my bag and get out of my car. I started walking towards my building when I heard someone called my name.

"Layla!" I heard a familiar voice on the distance calling my name. I turned around to see Dylan rushing towards me. "Wait up!" he shouted gesturing me to wait for him. I stop my track until he reached me.

"Hey beautiful!" he said cheerfully to me, giving me a short kiss on the lips.

"Hey handsome, good morning!" I said to him smiling and a little sleepy.

"Are you okay princess?" he asked me concerned and I nodded to him.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just that I'm tired. Last night I was making a portfolio I have to turn in now and I went to sleep really late." I simply said to him. "And that's why I got this precious hot beverage!" I said to him raising a little my cup of coffee I had in one hand, making him chuckle.

"Come on, I'll walk with you to class." He told me and I nodded. The both of us started walking towards my building and he intertwined his hand with mine as we walked.

"So, do you work today?" he asked me while we walk to class. I shook my head.

"No I don't, but I have to take Sofi to her dance class today." I said in a lazy tone. We reached my classroom and stop walking. Dylan turned to look at me and step closer to me. He put both of is hands on my cheeks and started caressing my hair.

"Babe, you are exhausted. I tell you something! Why don't you just go to sleep after class and I take Sofi to her class instead?" he ask me giving me a kiss on my lips when he finish talking.

"No, Dylan you don't have to do that. I don't want to bother you, I'll take Sofi. Don't worry." I replied to him looking into his beautiful eyes.

"What?! You don't bother me beautiful! Besides, I have to take Phoebe to her class, so is a decision, I'll take Sofi too, ok?" he asked me and kiss me again.