Or he was jealous

Choi Hyun Je
"We should get rid of her! That is what master Choi wants too master" bunyru said to me when it made me feel useless.

My grandfather former prime minister Kim Heon's brother in law. Which makes me and Yoon sung related. My grandfather was too jealous towards prime kim which made a sectret revival between them but in public they were best friend. And yet I
got something that my grandfather couldn't do when he had a chance. He just let the Queen's grandfather take the place instead. Because I made the right move at the right time I ended up as the prime minister of the kingdom. So he can't just go around and order me to do his worthless work.

"My grandfather's intention doesn't matter I'm the primeminister of this country and I don't want to....." I couldn't finish my words cause suddenly we heard some pots clashing down to the floor.

"Someone's out there" bunyru said quietly as I nodded and reached towards my sword as I slowly reach towards the back door where the noise came from. I slowly opened the door when I saw a figure of a girl trying to run away. A spy............I quickly made my move and grabbed her by her shoulder and slammed her against the wall and placed my sword next to her neck. Finally I saw her face when her hair fell down reveling the beautiful familiar face.............her small dark black round eyes looked at my eyes with curiosity and small eyebrows that are tighten together. Her graceful pink lips were trembling in fear as her puffy cheeks is getting heated which made it red. I know this beautiful maiden. I know these features and somewhere in my mind says that this person in not in my good books.......and why is her hair down like this women in Joseon never out the hair like this..........checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!! Princess.......Princess Xian Hee

I looked down at her with a large smirk and said,,
" Princess are you here to spy on us!!" She quickly shook her head. But my sensed didn't believe her at all which made my sword to get a little more closer slowly making blood fall from the small cut I created on her neck. She gasped in pain as I asked her once aging.

"Tell me did your father send you to spy on us?"

"Let me go now!" She boldly said but fear trembles in her voice.

"Tell me a reason I should realise a princess of another nation earsdropping my secret conversation!" I said rudely trying to get the real truth out. I was suspicious about her  from the day she arrived to this nation. I was scared to see a attack from Qings. I was scared to show my loyalty towards the nation cause then the king would stay at ease. But more than that I'm scared get lost in those deep black eyes.

"I know nothing it was a misunderstanding cause I'm not a spy but yes curiosity led me hear and I'm sorry I eardopped your conversation. But it had nothing to do with the revival between my nation and yours." She truly speaks like a royal  princess this time. But yet do I believe her words......

"Your asking me to believe you when right now you should been in the palace but what do I get,, she is right outside and standing in front of me" I said and waited for her answer.

"How dare you hurt me!" She screamed but I smirk and cut her off.

"You don't scare me daughter of ginseng!" Now this time I knew I was too harsh. Tears swept down her cheeks. And her eyes looked at me in anger. I was too much. I should've told that..............I regret my words but anger took control of me

"Why do you keep on making girls crying. Why won't you cimsider my advise for a second." I heard the voice I never expected to hear. Kim Yoon sung.
"Nice to see you brother"
I turned towards him when his attention shifted from me to the Princess. His face sifted from pain as he looked at her and I knew there was a different vibe going through the air.

"Let her go she is here with me" he said and I slowly realised the Princess as she sighed and walked towards Yoon sung. Not aging.....why did she walk not run. Cause this made me more curious about this mysterious princess.

"Are you okay!" Yoon sung asked her and she nodded her head and he gave her a faint smile.  Then my eyes went to her wound and how it is bleeding. I took  my hand chief to wipe her blood which should drained down her neck. But as soon as reached my hand toward her neck Yoon sung grabbed my hand pushed it way. As if I have no right to do this or he was jealous.

____________________________________________

Sry for the delay hope you guys enjoy your chap. Can't wait for the feedback
So
Read
Vote
And Comment

Love ya 😙😙😙😙😙😙