Part 5

Surprise surprise I'm back hi 👋

Logan pov
I'm getting her the aid box and bring it to her room and I clean her forehead and put band aid on it and "it's done" I say "oh,thanks Logan".
Uhmm it's kind of awkward here and it's a little hot I think I should take a bath later " uhmm so    You hungry?" She said breaking the silence "yeah I'm hungry" i said "lets go downstair" i say " ok" she said  start preparing food and milk for her and of course me while she sit at the living room " here you go eat while it's warm"I say "ok thanks"she say we start eating and she drinking the milk and I see some of the milk at the end of her lips and she notice I'm staring at her "what?" She said "uhmm there is some milk in ur lips" I say " where?" She say trying to find the spot "here" I say I touch and wipe her lips "uhmm t-thanks" she say trying not to blush but it's already red I think I already love her too much and I should ask her to be my girlfriend later "are u zoning out?" She say "uhm yeah" I say " what u thinking" she say " uhm doyouwanttobemygirlfriend"I said as fast as I can " what I don't understand what did u say?" She said "uhm do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said "uhmm..... uhm I'd love to Logan 😊"she said shyly  and I start to lean in and kiss her after a few second she kissed me back and I break the kiss and said"i love u lily marie allison" I say "I love u more Logan Alec ryder "