Chapter 1

Ladybug:

Chat Noir smiles at me, a smile that says I'm going to win.

Unlikely.

I wonder what everyone is thinking, as they gather around us. Reporters ask us about what e are doing here, and Chat Noir tells them to give us a clear path. 

For we are going to race. And I will win.

I have to, for if not then I shall have to endure a date with Chat Noir.  If I win, then Chat Noir will set me up wit Adrien Agreste- only my soulmate. 

But I have started to-

No. I shall not think about that. 

I shall win, and how can I, when I'm thinking about...

The whistle blows. I am running, as fast as I can. 

We had gotten into a heated argument about who was faster. So we made a bet. 

I was rounding the corner, the Eiffel Tower seeming so far, when I surged ahead if Chat Noir.

I am going to win!

Yes!- wait. 

Chat Noir has stepped over the finish line, ahead of me.

Chat Noir:

I tricked Ladybug. Little does she know that her crush and I are one and the same. But does like model-boy Adrien, or the real me?

So many people are love with the idea of me, but not me. 

I hate it. So, so much. I am more than a poster, or an ad. I am more than the model everyone sees. 

Once again, I ma reminded of Marinette. Marinette who hated me at the start of the year, and now is one of my friends. Marinette and her lovely blue hair... 

I am in love with Ladybug I remind myself. But am I also in love with Marinette?

"No!" Ladybug gasps, bring me back to reality. 

"I have a feline that you're not happy?" I smirk. 

"I just don't want you to die because of this," Ladybug says back, as the crowd starts leaving, some staying to ask us questions. 

I move out of the way, and try to get back, but everyone is stopping me. 

I look around to find Ladybug gone.