Tsuna's Middle School Reunion (One Shot)

*At Namimori Middle School*

It's been ten years since everyone from class 1-A has graduated from Namimori Middle School. So, now there is a reunion going on! Well, that sounds fun... except to a certain brunet, who's trying to rest...

"Hey! Who is that guy?"

"Was he in our class???"

"I've never seen him in our class before, though..."

At a particular desk, there slept a certain brunet, with his face hidden in his arms. But really, he was awake and was just trying to get some shut-eye. But then, everyone came, disturbing his scarce peace.

Everyone started just ignored him and continued chattering away with old friends and reminiscing about their time together during school.

Baka-Nezu-Sensei went up to the podium, saying.

"Alright, class 1-A, we will be heading on over to one of Vongola's hotels here in Namimori. The bus has arrived to pick us up and take us to the Vongola hotel."

"EEEEHHHH!?!? THE BANQUET IS GOING TO BE AT ONE OF VONGOLA'S HOTELS!?!?"

Everyone screamed in unison except for one, who was not surprised by this.

'Well, what a coincidence for the reunion to be held at Vongola hotel.'

Thought a certain brunet rolling his eyes at the so-called "coincidence."

"For now, I'm going to take roll to see who is here and who is not"

Said Baka-Nezu-Sensei.

"Alright, Nakajima Kayane!"

"Here!"

"Kirigaya Okane'"

"Present!"

"Ayato Ken"

"Yo!"

And so etc.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi!"

A hand rose from a specific desk, who lazily said "Here" with a yawn.

Everyone looked at the desk surprised and mouths gaping open, surprised by the sleeping beauty (A/N: I just had to ^3^) since it was yours precisely, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"Is there something wrong?"

Tsuna asked, confused as to why everyone was looking at him in shock.

"EEEEHHHH YOU'RE DAME-TSUNA!!!"

Almost everyone yelled at said brunet. Tsuna flinched a little at the volume of the yelling and sheepishly replied with a hum. Everyone snapped back from their shock when Tsuna told them that flies were going to fly in if they didn't close their mouths. Murmurs were heard throughout the room.

"The cutie was Dame-Tsuna!?"

"What the! Was he always that cute?"

"But he's still a dame... HAHA"

Everyone in the class laughed at the remark, except for Kyoko and her best friend Hana, who came in not too long before Baka-Nezu-Sensei took roll. Kyoko was angered that they still called Tsuna a dame, but held her anger in, not wanting to bother the class.

'Ugh... what a pain... I just wanted to get away from the dreaded demons sent from hell... damn paperwork. Not that Reborn is also a demon sent from hell, how do I even deal with him? Oh well,' Thought Tsuna.

"Alright, class settle down! I've still got to finish taking roll!"

Said the so-called fake "elite" teacher. Everyone settled back down to allow their teacher to continue attendance. Baka-Nezu-Sensei continued to take roll. Also noting that Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi were gone, but everyone else was here.