???: damn. (I turn around to see Ryland)

Ross: I thought you were downstairs?

Ryland: I had to get my phone. But was that about?

Ross: nothing.

Ryland: that wasn't nothing. She gave you a kiss and you pulled her closer. What's going on?

Ross: we're dating.

Ryland: finally! Wait till everyone knows!

Ross: no! You're gonna be quiet about it!

Ryland: why? This is huge news.

Ross: I'll give you 50 bucks if you keep your mouth shut. Laura and I want to tell everyone ourselves.

Ryland: deal. (We shook on it)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We all got dressed and took our luggages downstairs. The bus was on its way and we were going to do our first show. I can't wait the rest of the tour.

Laura's POV

We're on the tour bus, it's bigger than the ones I had. It's cooler too. Ross and I are texting each other, even though we're like across the room from each other. Our relationship is still on the down low. No one knows.

~~Text Convo~~

R: I miss youuu

L: I'm right across from you

R: I want to hold you in my arms

L: I know, I want that too.

R: when are we gonna tell them?

L: soon.

R: which reminds me.....

L: ?

R: Ryland sorta knows about us.....

L: what do you mean, knows?

R: he saw us kiss this morning

L: well there goes keeping it down low.

R: he's not gonna say anything

L: you really believe that? (Hint the sarcasm Ross)

R: I gave him 50 bucks.

~~End of phone convo~~

I look up and give him a 'seriously' look. He mouths 'sorry'. I get up to sit next to him.

Laura: let's just tell them.

Ross: really?

Laura: yup. Call them in. 

Ross: guys, can the rest of you guys come here? I need to tell you something. (Everyone comes in and they look at me weirdly)

Stormie: is everything alright Ross?

Ross: well, I have to tell you something.

Laura: we (I stand up next to him)

Ross: yup we (he holds my hand)

Rydel: wait? (She eyes us)

Laura: Ross and I are together. (I smile, everyone cheers and have big smiles on their faces)

They give us a hug and congratulate us.

Mark: I'm happy for you kids, but Ross don't do anything stupid.

Stormie: please don't. It doesn't matter if you're our son, we'll still punish you. (I nod smiling)

Laura: guys that's so sweet (I give them both hugs)

Ross: don't worry guys. I won't do anything to hurt Laura. And if I do, I give you guys permission to do whatever you want as a punishment.

Ellen: aww I knew you guys would be together at some point. I'm really happy for you. (Mom kisses my cheek and hugs us)

~•~•~•~•~•~

We stopped at a diner to eat. After, we were back on the road. We had a movie night in the bus, even though it was crowded, it was still pretty fun. Ross and I had our own bunks. Everyone had their own bunks. Stormie and Mark shared a big one. I try to sleep in my bunk. I had my headphones in and closed my eyes.

Ross's POV

I was laying down in my bunk. I was awake, but the driver his a big bump and I woke up. I was on my phone, the curtains to my bunk were shut. Someone pulls them slightly open. I turned my head to see my beautiful girl. I put my phone down and propped myself up on my elbows.

Ross: is everything ok? (She shakes her head)

Ross: what's wrong?

Laura: I can't sleep. (I open my arms)

Ross: come here (she climbs in my bunk)

She lays on top of me, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. She kisses my chest.

Ross: get some sleep, love. (She nods)

Laura: goodnight.

Ross: goodnight love.

We fall asleep and tomorrow is our first show. This tour is going to be amazing.