《Prologue》

Maya Wilson.

6 years old.

Her entire life changed when she was just three years old.

With one cry.

One scream.

Her whole life was taken from her.

  "She's just a little girl! You can't do this! I'm almost positive this is illegal!"

  "She's a dangerous little girl who somehow managed to kill ten people!"

  "You don't really believe she killed them do you?"

Amanda Waller turned and looked into the room, a room that held a little girl whom she now considered a demon. She didn't know how the girl had done it, but there was no sign of a break in, no poison in their bloodstream, just a lot of enternal bleeding. Yet somehow the three year old was unharmed completely. Not one single injury.

  A soldier stepped forward. He looked in the window at the small girl who was clutching a pink teddy bear close to her chest. Her face blank and expressionless. The tear lines on her face. His attention turned back to the cold hearted woman in front of him.

  "So what are we gonna do with her boss?"

Amanda looked back at the soldier who'd spoken up, a devilish smile appeared across her face.

  "Send her to Belle Reve."

(A/N Vote! Comment! I would love feedback. But not on stuff like grammer or spelling I'll fix all of that at the end when I go back and edit. I want feedback on how to make the story better and what you guys would like to happen and what not!! Stay smooth! 😎😎😎)