03.Lost memories III : First met with Min Sooyeon

After Sana get married with Kwon Soonyoung, she moved to Kwon family's villa.

Kwon Soonyoung's parents treat Sana very well, they are so kind to her, unlike Soonyoung.

'You must sleep on the couch, without my permission, you cannot walk upstairs and reach this area.' Soonyoung points at the area around his bed.

'What? This isn't fair!' Sana can't close her mouth because she was so shocked.

'Fair? You're living under my house, I represent the impartiality here.'

'Dictator.' Sana rolled her eyes.

'Whatever, you must follow my principles then I won't bother you and you won't bother me either.'

'...Okay, I accept.' There are no other choice for her.

'Great, here's your pillow and blanket.' Kwon Soonyoung throw the things to Sana from the bed.

Sana caught the pillow and the blanket accurately, she sighed and place them on the couch.

'Here's your luggage.' Kwon Soonyoung pushed the black luggage to Sana.

The luggage was stumbled and fell onto the floor, the luggage broke open, the clothes in the luggage dropped out.

'So-sorry...' Kwon Soonyoung ran to the luggage quickly.

He tried to help her to put the clothes back into the luggage but she stopped him.

'Pervert!!!!!' She slapped his hand because he grabbed her underwear.

'Ahh!' He throws the underwear immediately and run away with embarrassment.

'Crazy...' She tidy up the things and sighed.

Kwon Soonyoung sits on the bed and try to use hands to cool down his face.

'I go to take shower first.' She brings her clothes to the bathroom.

After Sana took the shower and stepped out from the bathroom, Soonyoung already fall asleep on the bed.

She sneaked to the bed and look at his face.

Hmm... He looks less aggressive when he is sleeping.

'Kwon Soonyoung, wake up.' She remembers the rule so she step back.

He open his eyes quickly when he heard her calling him and didn't continue to stay in bed, then he walked into the bathroom.

'Don't straightly call me Kwon Soonyoung when we are facing other people.' He added before he step into the bathroom.

'Fine.'

The next few days, Kwon Soonyoung didn't come home.

'Do you know where he gone?' Sana asked the steward.

'Young master-nim is working at the company, he always sleep at the company when he has many works to do.' The old steward answered her.

'I see... But that's good.' Sana said.

'Please prepare me a car, I want to go out and buy some clothes, summer is near.' Sana told the steward.

'Sure.' The steward walked away and find the driver.

The driver takes Sana to the Galleria Department Store.

'Don't follow me, I'll call you after I finish shopping

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Don't follow me, I'll call you after I finish shopping.' Sana told the driver.

'But!' The driver felt difficult.

'It's totally safe, I always shopping alone.' Sana said.

'What if...'

'Don't worry. Please go.' Sana said and turned opposite to the driver.

Sana went to the luxury boutique to shop for summer clothes, but she found Soonyoung and a brown hair girl hanging out at the cosmetic area.

'Soonyoung, which colour fits me?' That girl is holding some lipsticks for him to choose..

'They look all the same. Whatever you like.' Kwon Soonyoung not interested about those cosmetic products.

'Who's that girl?' Sana questioned about that girl.

Kwon Soonyoung look around while the blonde girl choosing lipsticks, he spotted Sana.

'Kim Sana?'

'What?' The blonde girl look to the direction where Sana at.

'Kwon Soon... Honey!' Sana runs to him.

'What are you doing here?' She asked.

'What did you called me!' Soonyoung felt a bit awkward.

'I need to talk to her, stand here and wait me, I'll be back.' Soonyoung told the blonde girl.

Kwon Soonyoung pulls Sana to a corner.

'Why you are here?' He asked.

'I want to ask you this question too. Mr. Kwon, I need to buy some new clothes for summer.' She answered.

'Use my card.' He gave his credit card to her.

'Really? Thank you!!' She smiles brightly when she received his credit card.

'Hey, don't called me honey in front of that girl, I like that girl.' He said.

'...Okay...What's her name?' Sana was a little bit shocked when he said he likes that girl.

'Min Sooyeon. Does it matter?' He asked.

'No. Just curious.' She shakes her head.

'Curiosity kills a cat. I have to go back and find her, bye.' He walked away.

Sana looks at his back, she turns away too.