02.Lost memories II : Wedding ceremony

Sana and Soonyoung's wedding ceremony held in a hotel owned by KS group. Sana wears a white wedding dress like a beautiful swan.

This stunning wedding dress is designed by a famous fashion designer and it costed billion dollars, this should be Kyungha's wedding dress but now Sana's wearing it.

Sana is going to marry with the son of KS group very soon, but she didn't saw him before, she doesn't even knows what he is looks like, she tried to search him on internet but she can't find anything about him.

'Unnie. Did you met him before? Do you know what he is looks like?' Sana asked her make-up artist.

'I used to help with his make up once, he is not very handsome but...very charismatic, he has very good facial structures.'

'Really? How about his personality?' Sana asked again.

'Hmm... He is a bit arrogant. He didn't greet to the staffs. And that time he was going to shoot for a cover of a business magazine, but he got a phone call, I guess it was his girlfriend, then he left the studio immediately, we had to find another person to shoot for the cover.'

'Wow... That's bad.'

'Yeah... I wish you good luck.'

An hour later, Sana holds her step father's arm and entered the wedding hall, the hall is very huge and well decorated with many flowers and lighting

The orchestra started to play the wedding music when Sana stepped into the wedding hall.

Through the wedding veil, Sana can see a tall guy in white wedding suit waiting on the stage, he was looking at her direction.

Sana walked to him and standing beside him, he took her hand.

'I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows.' The minister said.

'I, Kwon Sooyoung take you, Kim Sana for my wedded wife, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.'

'I, Kim Sana take you, Kwon Soonyoung for my wedded husband, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward.'

Then, Sana and Soonyoung exchange the rings.

'As you place this ring on your partner's finger I ask that you repeat these words.' The minister said.

'This ring is my sacred gift to you, A symbol of my Love, A sign that from this day forward and always, My Love will surround you, With this ring I thee wed.' They said at the same time.

The music rise again, Soonyoung revealed Sana's wedding veil, then he lean to her, and press his lips on her's.

Sana's mind was blanked when he kissed her, this is her first kiss. She gasped with astonishment.

Kwon Soonyoung looks at her shy reaction, he smirks.

'Your reaction look so fake.' He gives her a disdain look.

'Wh-what? You're rude!' She answered him with anger.

Kwon Soonyoung just smiles and kiss her lips instead, Sana was shocked again.

The spotlight focus on them, everybody stand up and clap for them, except there is a blonde girl in red dress still sitting on the seat and stares at Sana angrily.