Dear Satan Himself!

Thanks to @0914Twinkle and @silver_the_dragon for the ideas XD

Your POV

I woke up the next morning with two arms tightly wrapped around my waist. Along with quiet snoring. I turned around and smiled instantaneously as I saw him.

I smiled as I brushed his bangs from his eyes. He moved lightly and his Grey eyes fluttered open to find my (e/c) ones. He smiled as he looked at me tiredly.

"Hey baby." He mumbled. I blushed and smiled. "Good morning my king." I said. A small smirk grazed his lips as he held me close. "Do you know what time it is?" He asked. "No.. Only because your alarm clock hasn't been a bitch yet." I said. He chuckled lowly. I felt a small shiver shoot through my spine.

He kissed my cheek lightly as he turned around grabbing his glasses. I sat up. I watched as he laid back onto his back and rubbed his face. "Tamaki is going to do... Something today. I can feel it.." He said. I chuckled.

"Oh noes the Tamaki senses are tingling." I said. I stood and stretched next to the bed. Before I could step away two hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back down. I was met with my dark boyfriends lap. I blushed at where I was touching. He chuckled his voice low and raspy again. "I just want to stay in bed with you a little longer dear~" he purred.

I shivered harder this time. He smirked and ran his hands along my thighs and stomach. I turned around and sighed. "We have school to get to remember? Such
...activities should be saved for a other day." I said.

I chuckled evily as he had formed a pouty lip such as Honey would do to Takashi if he was denied cake. "But baby! You look to sweet." He said as I crawled away slowly and he fell forward where I was.

I looked at him and sighed. "Big boys get their sweets only if they're good." I said. He sat up quickly and ran into his closet. He came out with his light blue violet blazer and black tie. Along with his black pants and untucked white dress shirt.

His shoes were by his door and I chuckled. "You're so childish sometimes." I say as I walk over to go help him with his tie as he tucked in his shirt. He put on the blazer and looked st me with a smirk. "What are you?" I asked only to be cut off when he pushed me to the bed before hastily removing my clothes to change me into a fresh yellow dress. 

I frowned. He helped me off the bed like a gentleman. I kissed him and smirked. He growled as he couldn't touch me or l day for that matter. I fixed my hair and we brushed our teeth as we grabbed our bags and ran out the door as his alarm clock was on.

We laughed as we heard Yoshiro. "Kyoya turn that damn thing off!" We chuckled and he held a hand to his ear. "What was that Father?" He mocked as we laughed again and began walking to school since we had an hour.

We walked to Ouran hand in hand as we made it down the sidewalk. We made it to the pink school with ten minutes to spare. "Wanna go to the Music room?" He asked. I nodded and we made our way there. The bell rang after a bit and I sighed. "I have study hall first hour. Wanna stay with me?" I asked. He dropped his bag and smirked.

He pushed me onto the couch and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back as I ran my hands in his raven locks. He smiled at me before pulling sway and diving in for more.

We never heard the door open but we did hear that surprised voice. Mommy why are you kissing our daughter?!" Kyoya jumped off me and back flipped over the arm and fell. I was too shocked to laugh at him as he sat up with bent glasses ruffled uniform and messy hair.

We just looked to the door. To see...Ugh Tamaki. He was confused but hiding a small smile. "Everyone will know." He said as he took off. We got up and ran after him. We followed the blonde ad he told the rest of the club.

Takashi of course already knew and sighed. He grabbed the teenager and we caught up to him. "Well dear Satan himself! What should we do with him Mommy?" I asked. Tamaki squirmed. "Can we give him to the Twins?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not evil enough." I said. I leaned on Kyoya and smirked.

"How about we give him.. To Nekosowa!" I said. (Is that his name?) Tamaki screamed at the name. "No please I take it back! Anything but him! My beautiful face can't handle the dark!" He said. I chuckled lowly as Kyoya laughed. "Perfect. Take him away Takashi." I said. Honey lead the way as Takashi threw him over his shoulder.

~After School~

Kyoya and I made it back to his estate. I flopped on his bed and he smirked ad he looked at Me. He took off his blazer and tie. "You know
Nothing has ever made me craze you more than when you did that to Tamaki..." He said huskily. I rolled mover and smirked. He made his way slowly up to my face ad his hands lightly brushed my legs and up my thighs. He was under my dress but hey who cares?

"Have I been a good boy?" He asked. I nodded and he smirked before throwing his glasses and ripping off my dress and his clothes. He pressed himself against me making me whimper.

He smirked before he dove into my neck and left random marks that surrounded one big purple one that was centered on my sweet spot.

I dug my bails into his shoulders at the passion I felt as he did this. I knew he wanted me desperately and I the same if not more for him.

I felt his growing erection through his boxers and my underwear. He smirked at the heat growing between us. He kissed down my chest and met my bra before throwing that off me and to the side. He kissed down and I gasped and moaned at each kiss and each touch.

I felt his breath against my thighs as he was face to fabric with my underwear. I gripped the sheets as he pushed his lips against the fabric and his tongue slid around. I couldn't help but grab a fistful of his hair.

He smirked as he let his mouth wrap my clit and his rogue danced heavily around. I moaned loudly as he did. I don't even know why I waited for this. He pulled away soon after I became panting and moaning mess. He smiled as he looked at me before he ran his fingers lightly along my underwear.

"Do  you want it?" He asked. I could have moaned at this sentence. And I did. "Yes~" I said. He moved fabric as his skin touched my skin. "I can't hear you." He smirked as he rubbed circles. "Yes~!" I said his fingers trailed down and down until he reached my entrance. He shoved his fingers inside and made them rub against the roof of my walls and I arched my back into him.

He thruster them and I moaned. "Still can't hear you." He smirked
Between pants.  I only said one word. "YES~!" I said. He smirked as he ripped off his boxers and my underwear. He rubbed my clit as he pushed in to ease the pain. I only moaned at it. He stopped and continued to rub my clit. I nodded and he began to move.

At first it was a but painful and felt weird as he had rubbed against the bone if my pelvis. But his small moans made me forget everything. Everything but him. Soon ecstasy moved in as the uncomfortableness had been evicted.

I moaned lightly as he was still going slow. he was savaoring my walls as I savored every inch. I let me legs spread more as he put a hand on the headboard and buried his face into my neck letting me hear the pants and moans that escaped him. We were in a tight embrace as he slowly thrusted.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders as he did. Our eyes were closed as we focused on each other. The feels we gave were unbearable. But neither let go. We wanted to stay that way for eternity. If it let us.

But soon enough we had to end our embrace. I felt the not form in my lower stomach as he began to get slower and sloppier. I kissed him as he pulled my legs around him. "Baby... I-I'm..." He smiled and nibbled my ear. "Can I cum inside you~?" He asked. I nodded frantically.

"Just do it." I saidm he gave a few more pushes as he arched his back as he pushed and I was met with his seed. I arched my back to him as I came around his member and moaned loudly. "Mmm Kyoya~~!!" I said. He pulled out before flopping onto my chest gently.

We panted and I played with his hair that stuck to his forehead. He leaned up and kissed me. "I love you..baby girl." He said. I blushed and kissed him. "I love you.. My King." I said. We covered each other up and soon fell asleep. (1626 words)