Chapter 4

-A Few Months Later-

Your POV

I've warmed up to the host club pretty well. Haruhi and I are almost inseparable. Tamaki started to call me his daughter and I don't understand that but oh well. The twins and I have our mischievous moments. Whether it's about tricking Tamaki or each other. I sighed sitting at my table it's honey as we ate cake with Usa-chan.

"What do you think about Kyoya?" I heard. I looked and saw Tamaki. "What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed and sat down. Honey ran off to find Mori and I sighed. "What I mean is do you like him or not care at all?" He asked, I thought for a moment. "Tama-chan I barely talk to him, how can I like him if I know so little about him?" I asked. He shrugged and stood. "You two are more a like than you think." He said walking off with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "(Y/n) can you come here?" I heard. I looked up and saw kyoya with his black book in hand. I nodded and walked over. "Yes?" I asked. "Would you like to be apart of the host club?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "Would you like to be apart of the host club?" He asked. I sighed and gave a small nod. "Why not?" I said. He smirked and I looked at him. "I figured you'd say that...how is your dancing?" He asked. "M-my dancing?" I said. H nodded and stood crossing his arms.

I thought about all the dances I went to and sighed. "Terrible." I whispered. He bent down to my level and got really close to my face. I blushed a  little and he smirked. "What was that?" He asked. "I'm terrible at dancing." I said gulping. He stood up pushing his glasses up as well. "Then I shall teach you how to dance." He said. I looked a t him and he smirked. "Don't worry Haruhi needs to learn as well." He said. I sighed and nodded.

We parted our ways and Haruhi grabbed my shoulder. "What did he say?" She asked. I sighed and turned to her. "That we have to learn how to dance." I said. "Really?" She asked groaning. I nodded and sighed. "And that I'm now apart of the Host Club." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "That's great." She said. "What type do you think you would be?" She asked, before I could answer I was cut off. "She would be the shy type of course." We looked up and saw Kyoya. "Are you sure kyoya-Senpai?" Haruhi asked. He gave a nod and the bell rang dismissing us from our host duties and school. "Oh and (y/n)." I heard. I looked at kyoya. "We will start practicing tomorrow on the east balcony." He said. I nodded and sighed. I waked out of the room and down to where I normally met Haruhi. 'This is going to be a long week'