Chapter 7

An THANKS TO @tsdpotatocow for the first ever votes on this story.... (I hope I spelled that right)

Your POV

I looked into his grey eyes. He was looking at me as I sat in that hospital bed frozen. "Kyoya I" I said but he cut me off. He stood and sighed. He wiped his face and put his glasses back on. "Save your breath...I know you don't like me the way I like you." He said and walked out. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks when he walked out.

I buried my face in my hands until I felt a nurse touch my shoulder. "Dear it'll be alright." She said. I nodded and she changed my bandages and called my brother to have him take me home. After I got home I walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I cried into a pillow and heard my door open  and my bet divot down. I wiped my eyes and looked to see Mori. "Mori.." I said grabbing his shirt and crying into his chest.

He was silent and held me close as I cried. I felt someone poke me and I looked to see honey, he smiled slightly and held up Usa-chan. I took the bunny and pulled him onto my lap as well. I hugged both boys close and smiled. "Thank you both.." I said. Honey looked at me and smiled. "Your welcome (y/n)-chan.." He said. Mori ruffled my hair and I looked  up. "Why not tell him?" He said lowly.

"I can't..." I said leaning on his shoulder. He made me look at him. "Yes you can.." He said. I sighed and stood up collecting myself. I sighed and spun around. "Take me to him." I said, they stood and we got a limo ready. I walked out of the house and into the limo. They went with me for support. I marched up to the door and knocked. It was opened by a maid. "Oh hello miss are you here to see lord Kyoya?" She asked. I nodded and she let me in along with the boys.

I walked up the stairs and to his room. I flung the door open and found him on his bed. He didn't look at me so I coughed. He looked at me and stood. "Why are you here?" He asked. I walked over grabbing his shirt. I pulled him to me and crashed my lips to his. He stood there shocked. I let go and looked at him. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. He smiled a true Kyoya Ootori smile. I smiled back. He walked over to me and put his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "Does this mean that you're mine now?" He asked, I nodded and looked into his grey eyes.

"It means I am now and forever humbly yours." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. We walked out of his room to the main floor where honey and Mori were standing next to the door. Mori grew a very faint smile that only I his sister could see. I smiled and honey ran over to me. "Are you and KYO-chan dating now?" He asked. I put him down and held his hand. "Yes we are." I said.

Yay....I'm happy Mori approves that XD.....see ya later. Trendycupcakeslover out