chapta 5

I'm back from the dead wait never mind still there but can now update so ya lego ~^~

~time skip after whole story because of being at school while writing~

3 POV

"So yeah that is my story" (y/n) said tiredly "That was so sad how can you still be sorta cheerful" hunny cried out choking me to death, i mean hugging me. (you never did tell them that you were a girl so yeah) "C..a...n...'t...b..r..e..a..t..h....send.......help" (y/n) choked out that's when everyone in the room tried pulling him off of her. Once they finally got him off there was an awkward silence in the room before kyoya asked well stated "when were you going to tell us you were a girl (y/n)."

(y/n) POV

I started to panic how did he find out that was until i realized that when hunny jumped on me my chest wrap loosened a great deal showing my not so flat chest to everyone. Plus as always fate fn hates me so before I could fix it and explain Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru basically knock down the door saying oddly in unison "so this is where ya'll have been". The first one to notice your chest was the twins showing the famous smirks asking "so (y/n)'s a girl when did this happen"........shit.

srry it is short but aleast you can read now