Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO and HoO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Raven, Monique, Ariel, Angel, and the high school people.

-----------

Monique's POV

Oh my gods. Today's the first day of school! Right now, if I hadn't even eaten that growing cupcake, I may as well be not going to high school right now.

I quickly went to take a shower and willed myself to get wet. After taking the shower, I put on my violet leggings, my sleeveless blouse with my white blazer, and some flats.

I went to the elevator and waited as it goes down. After a few seconds, I finally arrived at the ground floor.

"Morning" I greeted.

"Hey. Want some pancakes?" Annabeth said.

"Sure." I replied.

"What do you want as syrup? Maple? Blueberry? Strawberry? Orange? Milk Chocolate? Belgian Chocolate? White-"

"I'll have the Belgian Chocolate syrup."

"Okay."

As soon as Annabeth handed me my pancakes, I gently ate it. Soon after everyone except Raven were downstairs eating pancakes except for Katie and Ariel. As daughters of Demeter of course, they eat cereal. I don't even know how they manage to survive by just eating cereal everyday in the morning.

I looked at my wristwatch and checked the time. 6:30 AM.. School starts at 7. Well, I really don't want to wake Raven because I don't have any things around that can be used to poke her. Well, I could throw a rock but she could throw it back at me even though she's asleep. Or I could tell Angel to charmspeak Travis and Connor to wake Raven. Yeah, I should do that.

"Hey Angel." I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered.

"Raven's not here yet." I replied silently.

"You think that I haven't noticed?" She said

"Can I ask you one teeny tiny favor?" I asked.

"Sure. But you owe me surfing lessons." She replied

"You're kdding, right?"

"Duh! So what do you want me to do?"

"Since Raven's not awake yet and I need somebody to wake her up so-"

"Are you crazy?! I'm not gonna wake Raven! She can rearrange my face!" She whisper-screamed.

"Let me finish. As I was saying, can you charmspeak Travis and Connor to wake Raven up?"

"Okay." She agreed, and turned to the twins who were playing with their food. "Hey Travis, Connor, can you please wake Raven up? She could be late for school and we don't want her to be left all alone in the house." Angel said, with a lot of charmspeak in her voice.

"Sure" Travis and Connor replied as they both got up and went to the elevator.

"I wish them luck." Leo said as he shoved pancakes into his mouth.

"Tell me about it. I'm guessing that when they come back here, they are all bloody." Jason replied.

"Yeah. So, guys, here's the plan to surprise Percy. All of us will go on our separate ways as groups. Boys, you go ahead and meet Percy. But don't tell them that we're here. Us girls will sneak up on Percy and-" Annabeth said, before she was interrupted by Thalia.

"No, no, no... YOU sneak up on Percy while the rest of us girls will come out of our hiding places and be like "SURPRISE!" and stuff. Also I can't wait to see Percy's face when he sees that Raven is sixteen instead of being twelve." Thalia said as she snickered at the last part.

Demigods in Goode High School 「 Old & Cringeworthy Version 」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara