•10• Rise of the Salty Megane Children

KiseRyouta: LOOK AT SMOL MIDORIMACCHI! So much cuter than he is now tsu~

Midorima: Kise...I expected more from you nanodayo...

ShoyoyoHina: Well, they do say cute children make ugly teens

Kageyama: If that was true, then you must've been a very very cute child Hinata boke

Kiss-u-mi: Mido-chan looks very scared lolz

Midorima: Being in Teiko was a traumatic experience that I do not wish to re live. Especially the antics of Aho-mine.

TOOWCBMIM: Tch, at least I don't have a stick up my ass like some people...

Saltyshima: What kind of idiotic username is that...?

MakingMyReiDowtown: It could be some sort if acronym

Sousuke: The only one who can beat me is me, duh.

MackerelMan: now you sound like that blue haired weirdo

Iwaizoomi: You're going to be more specific, apparently blue haired weirdos are a common occurrence.

OiOikawa!: It speaks?!

Iwaizoomi: That's it.

Ushi[ritorizowa]jima: This is why you should've come to Shiritorizowa.

OiOikwaka!: Suddenly moving to the Kyoto district seems appealing.

Kuroohoho: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KiseRyouta: Noo! Guys! He means that what Ahominecchi's username is! And Toorucchi, you can always stay with me, the modeling company would love to have you!

TOOWCBMIM: Would you stop calling me that?

Midorima: That...makes it even more idiotic.

Saltyshima: Exactly, what is your point here?

MakingMyReiDowntown: I have to agree.

TOOWCBMIM: You're one to talk, what does that username even mean?

MakingMyReiDowntown: Nagisa chose that.

Thugisa: Ahem.

A/N
Hey there...So this was a draft I found that I couldn't be bothered to finish. It's been a long time since the last update and I just want to let you guys know that this is the last part for now. I may continue this later, but really I can't bring myself to write more of this at this point. What I'm saying is, I don't want to write this story anymore because I'm not really into it anymore and I just don't have the time. I'm also working on an original story at this time too, which is a long way from done. So I hope you all can understand my decision! I really wish I had fresh ideas for this too, but I just don't. Thank you all so much for reading this anyways!